Anybody going to the game in Charlotte?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I went with one of my buddies who's a Carolina fan a couple of months ago to Panthers/Saints. I live in Myrtle Beach (well towards the north end) so Charlotte is only a few hours away. I'll be going to the game with my mother and aunt and grandmother this Sunday. One of my best friends lives in Charlotte so I'll probably hangout with him and hit some of the bars on Saturday/Sunday night after the game. Not too familiar with the tailgate scene. I went to a tailgate at a bar close to Dog House (who also had a tailgate but I didn't go) for the Saints game but I'm not sure what all goes on. Clutch is a really fun gameday bar close to the stadium. Former Panther LB Thomas Davis also has a cool Panthers bar near the stadium (across from the minor league ballpark.)

If anyone would like any recommendations on food/bar scene/things to do let me know. I'm no expert but I've been a few times over the past couple of years so I know the area fairly well but I've been more than that over the years I've been in Myrtle/the Carolinas since I was 13/14 so over 18 years now. Uptown is a super nice looking area but with growing crime rates since Covid (you won't see bad areas uptown but a lot of people don't live there) and the homeless population has also increased over the years. Only reason why I'm pointing out the crime is just saying be aware of your surroundings mostly at night. As long as you're in a group and not by yourself I wouldn't be too worried. Charlotte's overall a really cool city. Most people are very friendly and I'm honestly not expecting a million Panthers fans to actually go to the game. They have a good fanbase but I think they're pretty fed up right now.

Hopefully I'm OK to post this here I thought I might could give a small amount of insight to anybody traveling down to the game if they want it.