Anybody picked up Pettiti or Copper?

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted and I missed it, but I was wondering if either of these guys have been picked up by anyone. You could tell Parcells regretted letting each of them go.

Hiero

Reaction score
Awakened said:
Sorry if this has been posted and I missed it, but I was wondering if either of these guys have been picked up by anyone. You could tell Parcells regretted letting each of them go.
yes the saints got both of them

Death Star

Reaction score
Awakened said:

Both picked up by the Saints yesterday.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Awakened said:
Awakeneds been Asleepin!

Both are Saints.

(sorry for that sad excuse for a joke...long day)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
if only there were somewhere that folks could find out this information on their own.

Kilyin

Reaction score
abersonc said:
if only there were somewhere that folks could find out this information on their own.

maybe someday Al Gore will invent the internet, and we'll all live happily ever after.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Rob Petitti didn't even clear waivers as the Saints grabbed him with the 2nd slot. Sean Payton said he couldn't believe his luck at getting Petitti off of waivers.

I heard that Copper was picked up, also by the Saints.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
. Sean Payton said he couldn't believe his luck at getting Petitti off of waivers.

niether could the defensive ends that play against the Saints this yr

David

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David

Well, considering he shut down half of the DEs he played against last season I don't quite buy that statement. ZERO sacks in 8 games last year.

Strahan and Peppers ate him alive but most of the lesser DEs were stoned by him.

jay cee

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:

David
:lmao2: dbair, even though I think Petitti will turn into a decent player. That was the funniest post you have ever made on this forum.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
Well, considering he shut down half of the DEs he played against last season I don't quite buy that statement. ZERO sacks in 8 games last year.

Strahan and Peppers ate him alive but most of the lesser DEs were stoned by him.

ok...he led the league in sacks allowed and had a several otehr plays where he got Bledsoe creamed....

I'd venture to guess those 8 sackless games were mostly the games at the beginning of theseason where he had alot of help

David

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Erik_H said:
Awakeneds been Asleepin!

Both are Saints.

(sorry for that sad excuse for a joke...long day)
:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh2: That just struck me as funny. bad joke or not, you did good. lol.:bow:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Could be interesting if they switched him to Guard.
Not so much room to protest and help is available.