Anybody see Deion vs Detriot?[end of a era?]

playmakers

Reaction score
Shawn Bryson was in open field with only Deion trailing and he couldnt catch him. He had about 50 yards to catch him but couldn't. Offically, even though it was prolly a given, he is no longer the fastest guy in the NFL. [TNew might hold that crown] This season he has been getting beat with alot of crossing routes. Maybe its the whole Ravens persona this season, tough luck? I think he might be getting ready to quit. He always has this dumbfounded look on his face.

Reaction score
Deion hasnt been the fastest man in the NFL for awhile, but he still was the closest man to him and to be the fastest man on the Ravens D is pretty good at his age. No question about it the guy can still run, I wouldn't have mind if he was on the team last year we needed all the help we could get at the corner position but we are set this year. Deion was fun to watch at Dallas, I loved having that guy in Big D.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meion has 7 tackles and 1 assist and 1 pass defended this year. He should retire.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Dieon hasn't been the fastest guy in the NFL since his Cowboy days probably.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Meion has 7 tackles and 1 assist and 1 pass defended this year. He should retire.

No he shouldn't, he should keep playing another 10 years. I can't stand that punk and I hate the Ravens so they are perfect for each other.