Anyone add the Cowboy Rookies to ESPN Football?

Duane

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has added the rookies to ESPN football yet and if so what their rankings are.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I added them to Madden.

D-Ware is an overall 81 and Spears is a 84.

Duane

Reaction score
You can create players and edit existing players in the game.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
yeah that's cool, i thought about that, but wondered what would be a fair rating, when you're adding the attributes.

Duane

Reaction score
WOOHITZ said:
yeah that's cool, i thought about that, but wondered what would be a fair rating, when you're adding the attributes.
That's why I was wanting to know if anyone else had rated players.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Different game, Madden, but I did what Dale did to his PS2 NCAA 2005. I went and bumped everyone's college attributes to make sure they would enter the draft. I also wanted to upgrade some players who were ranked low but would go in the 1st round. I then simmed a quick season and ported that file to my Madden game. Ware came out at 79 overall. I was frustrated because I gave him some crazy pass rush abilities in the college game. Derrick Johnson was 83 overall I think. The running backs all were high. I think Miami's RB was in the high 80's overall.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
We have some updated ESPN NFL 2K5 rosters at our site.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
can you send me the direct link? I tried using the one in your sig, but didnt see the rosters.

thanks

SteveOS

Reaction score
You have to register into our Forums and go to the Madden or ESPN NFL Forums. You'll find subforums inside for rosters.

Duane

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
We have some updated ESPN NFL 2K5 rosters at our site.
Thanks Steve. I registered my account this afternoon.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
SteveOS said:
You have to register into our Forums and go to the Madden or ESPN NFL Forums. You'll find subforums inside for rosters.

I'm having the hardest time finding these forums man...every where i click on i get this error (and i am logged in)

Woohitz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SteveOS

Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I think the admin has enabled it so that you have to wait a certain amount of time to complete the registration. I think you'll receive an email or something, I'll have to check. Did you get some sort of confirmation email?? If not, PM me the username and the email you registered with.

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
Got it man, thanks. I have no idea how to add these rosters though. I'm sure its a common question on the board, i'll look into it.

SteveOS

Reaction score
Yeah, most are Xbox rosters. You need a device called "Action Replay". It's a godsend for the hardcore sports gamer. ;) We gotta have our rosters correct!!

Mr. Fantasy

Woohitz
Reaction score
cool man, so this is your site? Where do i get one of those Action Replay device? just a regular game store? how much do they run?

Duane

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Who cares about the console rosters....I want an updated pc roster :D
Wrong forum. You need to post that in the "who gives a ****" zone. :D