Anyone catch TE Vernon Davis Combine feats

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
He is putting on a show.

I never thought Heath Miller would slide all the way to the 30th pick last year.

Could Vernon Davis fall to the 18th pick. Too early for my Mock draft but at the moment, I've got 4 other names including Davis whom I like in the 1st 3 Rds.

Santonio Holmes Buckeye WR/KR

Taitusi "Deuce" Lutui USC Guard/Right Tackle

Ko Simpson South Carolina DB

Manny Lawson NC State DE/OLB

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowherd was talking about the fact that Davis ran a 4.37.. Cowherd called him something like the best cut non-steroid user he's seen.. Or something like that..

Reaction score
VD is an absolute FREAK. The videos of him in the weight room, and game clips are just unreal. He is making himself very, very rich. And couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

aznhalf

Reaction score
As a Terps alum I can tell you that this kid can flat out play. Clocking a 4.37 might make teams think about him as a WR. He definately has the hands for it!

Woods

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this guy at 18 at all.

There are so many ways to utilize Davis. It would be frustrating for defensive coordinators.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
There have been some very athletic TE's come through the draft process in the past decade, but nobody like this. He returned kickoffs for the Terps.

scottsp

Reaction score
Davis is and has been an absolute physical marvel. Hard to believe some of the stuff he's done, having only read about it. He's one of those you really need to see play. I love this kid.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I have to admit, it sounds like these things are made up.....he must be awesome.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Davis is gonna be awesome.
You may be the seeing the dawn of the next greatest TE in the NFL.

Reaction score
could you imagine him lining up as the HB?? JJ, Davis, Key, Glenn, Witten and Campbell all on the field at the same time?