Anyone else concerned with Zeke’s weight?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Upon reviewing recent pictures I find it very disturbing. Elliott looks like an offensive lineman. He has a big gut. I’m just concerned he’s going to turn into Natrone Means and waste his God given talent. The kid doesn’t get it. What’s it gonna take ?

I love these threads that just blurt out stuff without providing context.

To review.

Post information.

Comment on information.

Hit post.

If you've missed a step, stop. You do not have anything to contribute.

Skillit

Reaction score
If he’s using the off-season to build lean mass, the easiest way to do it is to give the body surplus protein and carbs.

The cool thing with pro athletes is that they have so much lean mass to begging with, it takes about a week of a cut and they drop body fat like crazy.

The extra pounds will help him add muscle and when he sheds the extra weight, he’ll have that much more spring in his take off.

Train at 225–play at 215. Make sense?

(I’m using 225 - 215 as an example- I don’t know his weights.)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke is a motivated young man on a mission to make up for lost time. Listen to him talk. He's focused and fit.

chagus

Reaction score
He looks OK to me
thumb-86.jpg
Dude i literally laughed out loud! Hilarious!!

CPanther95

Reaction score
If you want to bowl people over and you can no longer lower your head, your biggest asset is your weight.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What photos are you observing? You make it seems like he's on the field tucking the ball while eating a hoagie.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not concerned about anything until the season starts and the results start rolling in. Results are what matters. If Zeke weighs 250, rushes for 1,600 yds, and more importantly, the team has a deep playoff run, I’m fine. I don’t care how a guy looks. I care about performance.

Having said that, if Zeke and the team under-performs, and Zeke is out of shape, then yeah, we have a problem. We’ll see.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It seems to be his way to start a season. If his head is free and clear, we good.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Zeke does not look over weight to me, sorry the OP ends it by saying Zeke does not get it what will it take? LOL give me a break

MeAgain

Reaction score
He may be getting gerth so he can slide in to Wittens old uniform and get into the HOF the easy way. Witten paved the road!!!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He does look heavy. I believe it is time for an intervention. A runningback should weigh no more than 150???