Anyone else feel dirty today?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Nope, not at all.

Cowboys looked much better yesterday, against a worthy team and some other interference, but, still. They looked better.

I can never, ever wish or want the Cowboys to lose.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Was good, glad we weren't embarrassed. But having said that being that close and not winning still hurts a bit. First game all year I was into from beginning to end.

cern

Reaction score
what i did not like is that we continue to play soft on defense when teams are coming back against us at the aim of games. our coverage stinks at that time. romo said it over and over. brown isolated on claypool. recipe for failure. and then it did.

GMO415

Reaction score
I recorded the game, because I worked and I haven't even bothered to watch it. I may never.

Aven8

Reaction score
No screw that! I was into the game and it was nice to see them play like an NFL team for once. I wanted to win. Top 10 pick is fine with me.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I found myself cheering against the cowboys and hoping for them to lose yesterday...hard to belive but even my wife commented that she hadn’t seen that from me and me not wearing a jersey for a game in the 14 or so years we have been together.

I’m glad they played hard but I really would rather them just be awful then finish mediocre.....just not sitting right but I guess that’s where we are in 2020
Pretty disgusted reading this garbage. How can any fan root against their team? I don't get.....sell your soul for a draft pick that could be a bust! Makes me feel like throwing up. Players are playing for their livelihood and you want them to lose???

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
When you know the team stinks these losses aren’t tough...had we came in 5-3 or 6-2 and lost like that I’d be upset. Now? I got entertaining football for 4 hours and young players played well. Win win

blueblood70

Reaction score
I found myself cheering against the cowboys and hoping for them to lose yesterday...hard to belive but even my wife commented that she hadn’t seen that from me and me not wearing a jersey for a game in the 14 or so years we have been together.

I’m glad they played hard but I really would rather them just be awful then finish mediocre.....just not sitting right but I guess that’s where we are in 2020
nope never root against the cowboys NOT ONCE since 1980.. sorry you should feel dirty

its ok to be ok with the loss AFTERWARDS knowing what it means but cheering for a loss is dirty its bad and i will never accept that behavior from fans .. tanking, hoping for losses,

thats not in a true fans nature. Like i said these losses are easier to swallow given they naturally help the draft but no way ill ever root against them especially against a rival both NFCE and Steeler/packers.. a true fan would never cheer for loss in those cases for suree. these are DNA deep rivals and hated to the core teams....

blueblood70

Reaction score
Pretty disgusted reading this garbage. How can any fan root against their team? I don't get.....sell your soul for a draft pick that could be a bust! Makes me feel like throwing up. Players are playing for their livelihood and you want them to lose???
TY :hammer: especially against our most hated rivals..despicable

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I couldn't help myself. I did wear my Cowboy gear yesterday. Like everyone else I thought they were going to lose so I had no optimism. But at the end of the game, I was rooting hard and was really disappointed they lost.

Jipper

Reaction score
If you root for a cowboys loss then you are not a fan in my book. Not sorry I said it but I was rooting for a win the whole game. I was howling the whole game. Just my opinion of course.

i respectfully disagree. In other years i would have agreed with you but this year is vastly different from any year i can remember in the past 30 or so that I have been watching this team. I haven't ever seen a team quit like these guys and with the exception of yesterday, this has been the worst team i have seen in 30 years.

I think getting the team into the best position possible for the future is what cowboys fans need to cheer for, not winning games that will ultimately be meaningless. The more draft capital they have, the better and they are going to need to let MM have a couple years of building this team his way.

Jipper

Reaction score
nope never root against the cowboys NOT ONCE since 1980.. sorry you should feel dirty

its ok to be ok with the loss AFTERWARDS knowing what it means but cheering for a loss is dirty its bad and i will never accept that behavior from fans .. tanking, hoping for losses,

thats not in a true fans nature. Like i said these losses are easier to swallow given they naturally help the draft but no way ill ever root against them especially against a rival both NFCE and Steeler/packers.. a true fan would never cheer for loss in those cases for suree. these are DNA deep rivals and hated to the core teams....

meh, I'm as true a fan as any and these fandom call outs are lame. A true fan realizes that the future positioning is much more important in the long run.

blueblood70

Reaction score
meh, I'm as true a fan as any and these fandom call outs are lame. A true fan realizes that the future positioning is much more important in the long run.
no they dont its weak and sad.. sorry Charlie, no pass for being a traitor..turncoat !!!:facepalm::angry:

like i said losses easier to take post game but no way a real fan hopes for loss especially against the Steelers. what a BAD FAN>.:oldcouple::popcorn:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

That's where YOU are in 2020. I don't understand the point of actively rooting against your team.

"We need a better draft pick."

Um, you're not going to affect that by cheering for the bleepin' Steelers from your sofa. :muttley:

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
They played really well and with heart. I was rooting for them at the end.

But in the long run, it was better for them to lose. I’m satisfied with the outcome.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

A fan with a clue realizes he's not affecting anything from his living room. :rolleyes:

Jipper

Reaction score
no they dont its weak and sad.. sorry Charlie, no pass for being a traitor..turncoat !!!:facepalm::angry:

like i said losses easier to take post game but no way a real fan hopes for loss especially against the Steelers. what a BAD FAN>.:oldcouple::popcorn:

hahaha, whatever "real fan"