Anyone else feel this way?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I have a certain calm about this game....I don't know if it is because this is NOT a playoff game or that I believe that what happened on Monday was a good thing....meaning that our team needed a game like this to get our heads on straight.

The last time I had this feeling was also before a big game....the Colts game. It's a feeling like "No worries, we'll be fine."

RomoMan

Benched
Reaction score
Jimz31;1699987 said:
I have a certain calm about this game....I don't know if it is because this is NOT a playoff game or that I believe that what happened on Monday was a good thing....meaning that our team needed a game like this to get our heads on straight.

The last time I had this feeling was also before a big game....the Colts game. It's a feeling like "No worries, we'll be fine."

I do, but I don't think we'll win the game either. Henry may not play, but even with him in there, the Pats' O gives us matchup nightmares anyways.

I'm not worried-we'll be 5-1 with our lone loss being non-conference.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Yes, its because we aren't expected to win yet have a chance to. If we lose, it was expected and the season isn't over. If we win, it vaults us up into the very top tier of teams. Of course I want to see Dallas win, but more importantly I want to see them at least be able to hang with NE and have a chance to win. If they lose a close game, I'll be fine knowing they can compete with any team come playoff time and if we face them again, they have a chance to win. If they get blown out, I'll be dissappointed and it will take a few good wins for the confidence to come back.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
RomoMan;1699991 said:
I do, but I don't think we'll win the game either. Henry may not play, but even with him in there, the Pats' O gives us matchup nightmares anyways.

I'm not worried-we'll be 5-1 with our lone loss being non-conference.

My calm is a feeling of one where we win though.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we don't get handled like we did against the '85 Bears at home.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1700126 said:

This defense won't allow it. No way. Confidence!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Jimz31;1699987 said:

Yup, to me, it's just another game. If we win, great, and if we don't, oh well it's only one game and season isn't over.

JerryFan

Reaction score
We've got a good chance. It's not like the Cowboys are any sort of slouch or anything. Top 3 in the league is pretty darn good if you ask me. When you play another team in the Top 3 then it's going to be a tough game. Regardless we just need to take care of business after this game win or lose. This isn't our season it's just one game.

P.S. I think we win and see a big day from the real #81. I got my popcorn ready, do you?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Our defense has just been so tough every week....they have been getting better all the time....especially the last 3 weeks.

Special teams on the other hand.....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1700126 said:

Ouch. Just when I was close to forgetting that debacle.