Anyone Else Get the Special Ticket Offer?

Skip

Reaction score
Yesterday I got an email from the Cowboys.com for tickets and seems to be a good price. You get... Includes 2 games: 1-preseason + 1-regular season game for $98.

They offer 2 packages to choose from, so is anyone taking them up on this?

Skip

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Actually the double game package deal is available to anyone who wants to pony up the $98 bucks. Here's the link...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/tickets.cfm

Yes I know is available to anyone, but they will send you emails like this if you are signed up to receive news from them. I have not had an over abundance of email from them so it's not a bad deal to sign up.

I just wanted to let people that are not signed up that this deal exist. I know I paid quite a bit more for my last few tickets to Cowboys games.

Is this the year of the Boys?

Go Boys!!!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Skip said:
Yes I know is available to anyone, but they will send you emails like this if you are signed up to receive news from them. I have not had an over abundance of email from them so it's not a bad deal to sign up.

I just wanted to let people that are not signed up that this deal exist. I know I paid quite a bit more for my last few tickets to Cowboys games.

Is this the year of the Boys?

Go Boys!!!

Its the same deal they had last year, for two regular season games. I got the Skins and Lions game with that deal.

I am waiting for them to offer that type of deal again, probably they will do it around mid TC.

They also have season games, in two different packages, which is tempting but don't want to go to 5 games, since I am already spending 300 bucks on this Directv packages.

But I guess if this is the year for cowboys, buying some type of season tickets probably gives one a leg up on being able to buy SB tickets when they are offered, if they do get there.