Anyone Else Hear Thomas and Spears on 103.3?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Those two really have me now looking forward to Sunday. Still not expecting much offensively but they really sounded like th defense is going to be the thing that turns this thing around. They both kept saying how close a game they expect it to be. Over on the Ticket, DeMarcus Ware was singing the same thing. Looking forward to seeing our D!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I heard a little of it, and I'm sorry, but Spears still sounds like a guy who knows to say all the right things but doesn't really live it. Maybe I'm being too hard on him and he's simply not that good, but I detect a sense of entitlement from him when I hear him on the radio.

Zach, on the other hand... We need more guys like him. Spears asks, "So if I came to the Thomas household on an off day, what would I find you doing?"

Zach: "Watching film."

I do think the entire D got a ton of confidence from last week, though. Hopefully that carries over, because I hate the Giants.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Will spears & bradie james be celebrating after they make a tackle on 1st down?

I saw way to much of that last week. Do that kinda stuff to a team like ny & you will just make em angry. Tampa got punked last week other teams offense wont take that.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Marcus Spears, slowly but surely becoming my least favorite Cowboy.

Saw him banging his chest after Ratliff really made the tackle, dude is a joke.

BP wanted him at 11 instead of Ware. Wow.

Mansta54

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381919 said:

I saw way to much of that last week. Do that kinda stuff to a team like ny & you will just make em angry. Tampa got punked last week other teams offense wont take that.

Oh we wouldn't want to make them angry. You've got to be kiddin.. Who gives a damn if they're angry... Geeez!!!!:bang2:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381919 said:

first people complain no emotion

now people complain too much emotion

what next

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381919 said:

Whatever-DUDE!!! TOO MUCH emotion, NOT ENOUGH emotion, THEY DONT care, THEY CARE TOO much!!!! I'm glad they showed emotion, I hope they walk over on the giants side of the field before the game start warming up in the middle of their huddle. FRICK the giants!
:shoot3:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381919 said:

they can do whatever they want as long as they play up to there potential on defense like they did last week.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Was that really a great defensive show last week or was that just an average tamp bay offense? Sorry but im not sold on that effort last week. Jeff Garcia should of killed that dallas secondary a number of times if he threw the ball right on the money. Eli wont make them same mistakes with his throws. I hope the defense doesnt go in there thinking their big shots from last week or else it will be a long day.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381953 said:
Was that really a great defensive show last week or was that just an average tamp bay offense? Sorry but im not sold on that effort last week. Jeff Garcia should of killed that dallas secondary a number of times if he threw the ball right on the money. Eli wont make them same mistakes with his throws. I hope the defense doesnt go in there thinking their big shots from last week or else it will be a long day.
he didn't throw right on the money for 2 reasons

#1 no qb makes every throw
#2 we had good pressure and he was getting hit.

Reaction score
Mansta54;2381931 said:
Oh we wouldn't want to make them angry. You've got to be kiddin.. Who gives a damn if they're angry... Geeez!!!!:bang2:

Exactly... I love the fire the defense played with last week, they showed up big time.

Mansta54

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381953 said:

How can you not be sold on that effort. They DID NOT GIVE UP A TD ALL GAME LONG... They played with heart and excitement. What are you talking about!!! Again, :bang2:

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
Lets be faiir here. Gruden has a offense alot like bill parcells when he was here. They play not to lose. In other words they got a crappy offense. Im not expecting the same against n.y.

Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381953 said:

TROLL- TROLL- TROLL-TROLL- GIANTS THIS GIANTS THAT.
GO Home HATER! The BUCS were 5-2 and now there 5-3. The Cowboys needed to split the games between these two and now they got a chance to sweep the two. Got a chance. We are just tryin to keep the ship a float til CAPTAIN COMBACK takes the reins again

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381953 said:

What do they have to do to make you feel ok??

They played nearly as close to a perfect game as you're going to see on a football field. We shut down their running game which is one of the best in the league and stopped Garcia who is just a real pain to play against. Tampa Bay is a playoff quality club.

LILLURCH

Benched
Reaction score
There were a number of times tampa had the ball in dallas territory & had 4th & short yet they decide to punt the ball instead of go for it. How many times did we see parcells do that when he was here as head coach? You guys can be giddy over the def. effort but i'm not going to.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
GoinForSix;2381930 said:
Marcus Spears, slowly but surely becoming my least favorite Cowboy.

Saw him banging his chest after Ratliff really made the tackle, dude is a joke.

BP wanted him at 11 instead of Ware. Wow.

For me its a hands down, no contest, laughable matter.

Adam "I'm Still PacMan" Jones

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2381919 said:

:rolleyes:

I'd rather them be overhyped then to play like zombies like they did vs the Rams.

Someone tell the defensive guys not to show any emotion cuz they might get the wittwe giants angwy.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2382024 said:
For me its a hands down, no contest, laughable matter.

Adam "I'm Still PacMan" Jones

I didn't have expectations for him. I expected big things from Spears.