Anyone else in DFW feel this way?

Thrill99

Reaction score
I find myself loosing interest in the Cowboys. Why? Because I have teams locally that provide me with what I need: A chance to win a championship!! I mean, the Rangers just won the freakin World Series. The Stars have the best record in the NHL and have played in the conference final and Stanley Cup recently. The Mavs are right there and played in the conference final a couple of years ago. These are the teams that know how to get where you need to be. The Cowboys are basically a circus and joke to me. Thank God for some real teams to follow in the area.
Don't get me wrong, I will still follow and cheer for the Cowboys. I just don't put as much time and effort (mentally or otherwise) into it. Life is good with my other teams. Anyone else with me? I guess it isn't just for those in DFW, but for anyone that follow other teams that make the Cowboys look like a joke.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This same question has been repeated posed on CowboysZone since the Dave Campo days. The answer is yes. The question is who and how many feel the exact same way.

Thrill99

Reaction score
This same question has been repeated posed on CowboysZone since the Dave Campo days. The answer is yes. The question is who and how many feel the exact same way.
This area has never had all 3 other teams this good at once, and definitely not had the Rangers coming off a championship. That was my point.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I still cheer for the team like a dak groupie does for dak. How about them Cowboys. blah..blah. blah.......go cowboys