Anyone else kind of loving our ho hum non descript little season?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Something about it is so unremarkably unremarkable.

what was your favorite big play? **** idk amari made some nice grabs.
What was our biggest defensive play? **** idk stalwarts micheal Bennett and Robert Quinn have been our best defenders.

what has been the best game? **** idk they’re all usually pretty close and watchable.

we may tie our playoff game. But at least we get one g darnit. Lot of starving fan bases.

JayFord

Reaction score
I wanted this season over with in August

im sick of this TMZ style of Dallas Cowboys where everything is news worthy

i want 3 hours of cowboys football and intelligent breakdown of the game afterwards

but this is what i get 3 hours of nonsense and a bunch of memes mocking Dallas win or lose and fart noises slapped together and labeled as “journalism”

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If only I could watch the games while having a root canal every week. That would be heaven!

CB61

Reaction score
Something about it is so unremarkably unremarkable.

what was your favorite big play? **** idk amari made some nice grabs.
What was our biggest defensive play? **** idk stalwarts micheal Bennett and Robert Quinn have been our best defenders.

what has been the best game? **** idk they’re all usually pretty close and watchable.

we may tie our playoff game. But at least we get one g darnit. Lot of starving fan bases.
I've said this before it reminds me of the movie groundhog day ! Only it's been 10 seasons worth but a couple nice ones mixed in but no the playoff run

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted this season over with in August

im sick of this TMZ style of Dallas Cowboys where everything is news worthy

i want 3 hours of cowboys football and intelligent breakdown of the game afterwards

but this is what i get 3 hours of nonsense and a bunch of memes mocking Dallas win or lose and fart noises slapped together and labeled as “journalism”
You think that will change next season? Or that it was different last season?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Right?? This team absolutely is a sleeping giant.

them turnovers is coming boys! Batten down the hatches! They’re gonna come and they’re gonna come in waves. They’re making a run. Watch.

HOOORAHH!! Let's get it! Everytime we go into the playoffs with a good record and hope, we get let down. Let's go in to this post season as huge dogs!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Right?? This team absolutely is a sleeping giant.

them turnovers is coming boys! Batten down the hatches! They’re gonna come and they’re gonna come in waves. They’re making a run. Watch.
I always get the feeling Jerrah just sold us a bunch of magic beans and we are not going to eat tonite and mom is pissed off.

:oldcouple:

We never get it right.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Not not enjoying it at all. It's the 20th bad season out of the last 25 now.

9of11

Reaction score
Was hoping to see improvement...nothing has improved...same thing, same problems for the past nine years...players come and go but only one thing has stayed constant....the head coach....I'm ready for whole new coaching staff one picked by the head coach and not by Jerry or any of the Jones clan...

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
its another season where the cowboys do what they do well and that's underachieve until the coaching deal is fixed this is what u are going to get

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This team is flying under the radar. No one expects anything from this 6-6 team and they shouldn't. They still get plenty of time being talked about in the media because of just being the Cowboys but no one is seriously saying this team is a contender. I still believe.