Anyone else nervous?

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
I cant imagine how the players feel! Tonight is a huge game on national television for the NFC East crown! No matter what i wont be getting much sleep tonight. We win and we are on top once again and im way to excited to fall asleep. We lose and ill be way too dissappointed (spelling?) to fall asleep.
Go cowboys!

TurtleTurds

Reaction score
ima kinda nervous,cause my friends at school are giants and eagles fans,and im a cowboys fan,if we lose : (
if we win : )

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Tonight is a huge game on national television for the NFC East crown!
correction, for the NFC East LEAD...still lots of football left.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
I'm worried that the giant front seven are starting to foam at the mouth while looking at a poster of the Statue they have hanging in the locker room. I just hope we can protect him tonight.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want us to come out excited, and play mistake free ball. We do that, and the rest will take care of itself.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hell yes, I'm nervous...tonight isn't our entire season, but it is the difference between RESPECT from other teams as the division leader, a team that can take care of its business at home, and respect from sports writers and other fans, things that are important to me as a Cowboys fan...it's the difference between that and looking like the same old Cowboys of the Campo era, a team that looks good one week, but can't beat its divisional foes and can't win an important game, a team that gets outcoached.

For that reason, it is a big big game to me.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
yes i am...i'm always nervouse before games, i worried about the boys and hope they call come out relative injury free and of course with the big Dubuah (W for those who don't want SNL)

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
kojak;1107612 said:
I'm worried that the giant front seven are starting to foam at the mouth while looking at a poster of the Statue they have hanging in the locker room. I just hope we can protect him tonight.

IMO, the key to the entire game. I think BP rolls him out a little and max protects. We need to scrap the 5 wide sets. Bledsoe simply cannot get rid of the ball quick enough against a good pass rush. Typically I worry more about Bledsoe on the road. I think he steps up tonight.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
kojak;1107612 said:

I'm right there w/you. I had nightmares all last night.......of Tuck, Kiwanuka, and Mr Gap between his teeth...Strahan dancing in my face.

Gordon

Reaction score
wayne_motley;1107627 said:
Hell yes, I'm nervous...tonight isn't our entire season, but it is the difference between RESPECT from other teams as the division leader, a team that can take care of its business at home, and respect from sports writers and other fans, things that are important to me as a Cowboys fan...it's the difference between that and looking like the same old Cowboys of the Campo era, a team that looks good one week, but can't beat its divisional foes and can't win an important game, a team that gets outcoached.

For that reason, it is a big big game to me.

My feelings exactly.. I'm EXTREMELY nervous.

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
That our O-line just isn't up to the task of stopping the Giants pass rush. I hope Parcells doesn't come out throwing with Bledsoe, we need to establish the run very early and take a few shots deep-- get their D to back off a bit. I would love to see a quick slant to TO on a blitz and have him take one to the house. I'm nervous as hell on offense but I really think our defense will show up tonight in a BIG way.

There is something about division games that pump me up. This is an important game for us, we need to beat the Giants at least once and at home is the place to do it. Tonight we find out whether or not we are contenders or pretenders.

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those games where I'm pacing back and forth the whole time.

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!

:dissgint: :dissgint: :dissgint:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It's all in the playcalling and keeping them off-guard. Bledsoe needs to be decisive in where he wants to go.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1107655 said:
It's all in the playcalling and keeping them off-guard. Bledsoe needs to be decisive in where he wants to go.

hopefully he wants to go to the cowboys wr and and score TDs not to the giants defense

Chuck 54

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1107655 said:

Exactly, people forget that Aikman was not very mobile after his first few years, certainly not very mobile in the mid 90's, but he knew where he was going and got it out on time or threw it away, even on 3rd down...he understood the importance of teams punting back and forth and playing field position rather than forcing an INT. Of course there were times in Philly when he was falling over his own feet trying to get away from the rush.

A truly potent pass rush can make any QB look bad.

Bledsoe is probably too old to learn to just throw it away before getting hit, but he'd be better off if he learned that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm not really nervous, just a little over excited...

But, I will tell you who is really nervous...eagle "fandoms":rolleyes: , RedStinks trolls, and boring Giant fans...that's who!

Those people are REALLY hoping for a meltdown from the Cowboys....

We shall see....

:star:

J-DOG

Reaction score
koolaid;1107583 said:
I cant imagine how the players feel! Tonight is a huge game on national television for the NFC East crown! No matter what i wont be getting much sleep tonight. We win and we are on top once again and im way to excited to fall asleep. We lose and ill be way too dissappointed (spelling?) to fall asleep.
Go cowboys!
Yes I am very nervous and I appreciate this thread because it lets me know I am not the only one feeling this way.

This is so big because we have not beaten a team with a winning record this year and beating the Giants would put an end to that.

This is a measuring stick game and we have a bunch more after this.