Anyone else not watching the first day of the draft?

Duane

Reaction score
I'll admit that I can't remember the last time I was as uninterested in the NFL draft as this year. The biggest part of it probably has to do with the Cowboys only having one pick the first day of the draft.

So this year I'm going to do something besides waste a whole day to see one draft pick being made. Sunday I'll probably tune into The Ticket/NFL Network and follow the draft more closely since we have an abundance of picks on the 26th.

Is anyone else breaking with tradition and only watching one day?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Duane;2729993 said:
I'll admit that I can't remember the last time I was as uninterested in the NFL draft as this year. The biggest part of it probably has to do with the Cowboys only having one pick the first day of the draft.

So this year I'm going to do something besides waste a whole day to see one draft pick being made. Sunday I'll probably tune into The Ticket/NFL Network and follow the draft more closely since we have an abundance of picks on the 26th.

Is anyone else breaking with tradition and only watching one day?

Nope, I'll be glued to my TV for every minute of it. I don't just watch it for Dallas. I'm actually interested in most of the players and seeing where they go, how teams improve themselves and how it all plays out. Besides, with Jerry your taking a risk turning away from the TV for a minute.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2730065 said:
Nope, I'll be glued to my TV for every minute of it. I don't just watch it for Dallas. I'm actually interested in most of the players and seeing where they go, how teams improve themselves and how it all plays out. Besides, with Jerry your taking a risk turning away from the TV for a minute.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

DFWJC

Reaction score
I guess it's okay to be a Cowboy fan but not really an NFL fan....but I'm not with you. :)
I'm all over the draft on day 1, but may watch it with tivo to avoid all of the horrible delays and commercials. Problem with that is then I can't banter with the CZ in real time!