Anyone else tired of hearing the train horn every time we score a touchdown?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You obviously did not watch the home games last year or you are trolling. Last year they lit up the scoreboard at home.

Viman I don't troll. I cheered at every TD, every win, and suffered at every failure and every loss. But when the dust had cleared, they still only went 8-8. Does that clear things up?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Doesn’t bother me at all. What does bother me is the goofiest mascot in the history of professional sports with that ridiculous permanent smile plastered on his face roaming the field indiscriminately. I would love to see that costume burned at mid-field at half time of our first home game.
top 10 post of the year. :thumbup:

Hardline

Reaction score
They should shoot off fireworks like every time they score a touchdown like they do when the Rangers hit a home run.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
What I miss is the trumpets from Texas stadium after a first down or the start of a drive, whenever it was.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Viman I don't troll. I cheered at every TD, every win, and suffered at every failure and every loss. But when the dust had cleared, they still only went 8-8. Does that clear things up?

Hey look glad you are a fan of the team:) However your comment was way off. The fact is Dallas scored a lot of points at home. No doubt they came up short overall, especially so when away and the season sucked.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Anyone else tired of hearing the train horn everytime we score a touchdown?

I don’t know why but it feels like a country club celebration and has the Garrett era all over it.

Hopefully it’s gone with the new coaching staff.
Sounds like a hockey game to me.

I guess with our fans so laid back watching the Diamond Vision..

they all need a reminder about when to cheer and when to fact check if it was indeed a score.

:laugh:

stinger26

Reaction score
What I miss is the trumpets from Texas stadium after a first down or the start of a drive, whenever it was.

That and the sound after a touchdown in Texas Stadium, can’t describe it, but it reminds me of royalty.

Like the horn though in AT&T. Also like the remix of Texas (when I die) after an XP or field goal. Welcome to the jungle at kickoff gets u in the mood for football too after Irvin’s pep talk video.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I’d probably laugh if they traded the train horn for a big, nasty, fart sound after every TD. That’d be sweet.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Hey look glad you are a fan of the team:) However your comment was way off. The fact is Dallas scored a lot of points at home. No doubt they came up short overall, especially so when away and the season sucked.

Viman it was just an off the cuff remark aimed more at our 8-8 finish in general. That's all it was.

FTWayne

Reaction score
what about a donkey laugh after each score.
tenor.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doesn’t bother me at all. What does bother me is the goofiest mascot in the history of professional sports with that ridiculous permanent smile plastered on his face roaming the field indiscriminately. I would love to see that costume burned at mid-field at half time of our first home game.

Ahh, yes, this was my first thought, what I do not like is the jinx of Rowdy running around.
Especially after the opposing team makes a FG, he is there waving as if it was no good.

When I had my season tickets, he came down the aisle where my seats where, I had 1st row seats. He came as far down as row 5. I booed him, and most others did not pay attention to him. Only the fans near him, and was not that many. He quickly left and went to another section. I did not bother to see how they reacted to him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want the first down music back.

They used to play the Celebration song after a win at Texas Stadium, but stopped that at the new stadium. I don't think they do any music now. Just silence basically. Unless they changed it up in the past 3 years.
Also I used to like the introduction at Texas Stadium, where the ran on through the huge blow up helmet with the smoke. Now they just run out from the sideline as a team, which is ok I guess. But nothing to get the crowd pumped up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone else tired of hearing the train horn everytime we score a touchdown?

I don’t know why but it feels like a country club celebration and has the Garrett era all over it.

Hopefully it’s gone with the new coaching staff.

Kill the horn and the horse.....