Anyone else tired of the complaining?

Cowboys All Da Way

Reaction score
I am a diehard Cowboys fan. Have been all my life but why as fans are we so negative about everything the Cowboys do. This player sucks or should play better or we should trade this guy or that guy. I don't know how everybody else feels but the Cowboys are 6-1. It's been awhile since they have been this good but still it's not good enough for some fans. I ready new threads everyday and a lot of them are negative. Sounds like more of critics than fans to me. What is other people's feelings about this? Plus I am tired of seeing threads on everybody bashing on JJ and Roy. The season isn't over yet people. They still could have an impact on this season even if they haven't played up to par as of yet. Just wanted to see how others felt about this.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum.

Very tired of it when it dominates every discussion after a win. I don't mind when it is sane, but when it gets to the point of hysteria it just saps my joy of the game at times. I decided after the Giants game week 1 to snap back.

I really wish I could use the ignore function. I'd hold the record for most people on it.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Eventually you will realize there are many eagles fans pretending to be Cowboys fans, we call em trolls. I don't click on every thread. Welcome to the board..:starspin

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboys All Da Way;1742176 said:
I am a diehard Cowboys fan. Have been all my life but why as fans are we so negative about everything the Cowboys do. This player sucks or should play better or we should trade this guy or that guy. I don't know how everybody else feels but the Cowboys are 6-1. It's been awhile since they have been this good but still it's not good enough for some fans. I ready new threads everyday and a lot of them are negative. Sounds like more of critics than fans to me. What is other people's feelings about this? Plus I am tired of seeing threads on everybody bashing on JJ and Roy. The season isn't over yet people. They still could have an impact on this season even if they haven't played up to par as of yet. Just wanted to see how others felt about this.

Honestly-we're entering a difficult Nov stretch, and alot of us are VERY nervous about this.

Don't get us wrong-we're VERY happy(and no, our opponents haven't been as bad as everyone says they are), but I would LOVE for us to show the world we're for real!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
no. some are actually realistic, im very critical of my team. you should be to, take off those rose colored glasses. You can always , ALWAYS get better at a position.

Cowboys All Da Way

Reaction score
I guess it just comes down to rooting your team and your players on no matter what. I am an United States Marine in Iraq and all we hear from back in the states is people complaining about the war and stuff. So I guess I kinda knon what it is like to have your own people down you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowboys All Da Way;1742199 said:
I guess it just comes down to rooting your team and your players on no matter what. I am an United States Marine in Iraq and all we hear from back in the states is people complaining about the war and stuff. So I guess I kinda knon what it is like to have your own people down you.
We're all spoiled. Thanks for what you're doing over there. I promise you, no one who matters is down on you guys or what you are doing. I applaud all of you. It's just that the critics are usually louder. Never means they are right, just loud. Whining is hard on the ears.

Peace.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm just happy we're not arguing about Quincy/Hutch/Henson....you know...players that sucked.

Now, we're at least talking and complaining about good players....and how we should be better than we are.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bizwah;1742212 said:
I'm just happy we're not arguing about Quincy/Hutch/Henson....you know...players that sucked.

Now, we're at least talking and complaining about good players....and how we should be better than we are.
Gotta agree with ya there Biz. Remember when I used to say arguing over Q and Hutch was like arguing what's better between diarrhea and constipation.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score

Welcome, and thanks for your service.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

FWIW, it may be all you hear, but it's not at all what everybody thinks. There are a lot of people here that root for our team and our players no matter what.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Hostile;1742183 said:
:welcome: to the forum.

Very tired of it when it dominates every discussion after a win. I don't mind when it is sane, but when it gets to the point of hysteria it just saps my joy of the game at times. I decided after the Giants game week 1 to snap back.

I really wish I could use the ignore function. I'd hold the record for most people on it.

heh there are like 6 people on this forum NOT on my ignore list LOL jk

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can make some people happy some of the time but you can't make all the people happy all of the time.

To me, it seems this year is much better than the last few years as far as complaining goes.

I however will admit I am tired of all of the blame the refs threads, the media isn't fair to the cowboys threads and the pats/andy reid threads.

But the ragging on Cowboys players threads are way down from the last few years IMO.

With that said...welcome to the forum and I echo Hostile's point about wishing I could use the ignore function.:laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys All Da Way;1742176 said:

:welcome:

I agree ..... the cry babying that is taking place at 6-1 is ridiculous. But if you look at their history, most of them are chronic complainers.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Jacksonville NC here. No one here is complaining about what you guys/gals are doing over there. Only that it get's done quickly and we get you back here.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
zrinkill;1742396 said:
:welcome:

I agree ..... the cry babying that is taking place at 6-1 is ridiculous. But if you look at their history, most of them are chronic complainers.

It's this crap that is the real problem and is why the "negative" posts are always front and center.

It is not possible to post any thought critical of any aspect of the team without guys like this coming out to repeatedly bash the poster by labeling and name calling.

Most people will react accordingly when treated like this and then you have a 5 page p'ing match.

If posters like this would confine their posts to simply expressing their dissenting thoughts in a respectful manor without feeling it neccesary to respond to every single post then you wouldn't have these marathon bash threads.

Any team can always get better and the minute you stop looking with a critical eye and stop looking to get better.... you start getting worse.