Anyone else tired of the complaining?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
zrinkill;1742396 said:
most of them are chronic complainers.

Vtwin;1742519 said:
It's this crap that is the real problem and is why the "negative" posts are always front and center.

Case in point .... People say silly things and then get their feelings hurt when people call them out on it ..... then they try to blame someone else when their ridiculous comments get extreme.

:D funny stuff

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Cowboys All Da Way;1742176 said:
I am a diehard Cowboys fan. Have been all my life but why as fans are we so negative about everything the Cowboys do. This player sucks or should play better or we should trade this guy or that guy. I don't know how everybody else feels but the Cowboys are 6-1. It's been awhile since they have been this good but still it's not good enough for some fans. I ready new threads everyday and a lot of them are negative. Sounds like more of critics than fans to me. What is other people's feelings about this? Plus I am tired of seeing threads on everybody bashing on JJ and Roy. The season isn't over yet people. They still could have an impact on this season even if they haven't played up to par as of yet. Just wanted to see how others felt about this.

It's called not having a good feeling about how your team has been playing defense the last 2 games and hope that it's not the same performance tonight on the road against a division rival. Just because you are a fan of a team doesn't mean you can't ever look at the big picture. It's called being a realistic cowboys fan which means you know your team has some weaknesses obn defense that needs to be addressed. Now the Offense has been Ok but can play better and will defintely need tonightif the cowboys want to be 7-1. So just because you like a team doesn't mean you have to think they are UNBEATABLE and wll not lose to any team on the schedule because that would be crazy. So it's not being NEGATIVE, it's called being REALISTIC

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
koolaid;1742543 said:
its ok, after tonight we will all be celebrating

I hope so, I don't want my day off tomorrow to be ruined by a Eagles win. I can sleep a lot better tonight if the Eagles are 3-5 and 0-3 in the Division two weeks before Thanksgving