Anyone else want ugly weather?

endersdragon

Reaction score
The more and more I look at this game, the more and more I want the weather to be ugly. I have zero doubts that Romo, a Wisconsin boy (who has probably thrown the football a few times in 0 degree snowy weather), can handle bad weather so there is no need to worry there, and I want the ball on the ground as much as possible. The best way to do that is to get a inch of snow on the ground. Our rush defense is 8th in the league (remember how they were supposed to suck before the season began... what happened to that?), and our rush offense is 2nd, far far better than the Packers in both categories. I know that the weather is supposed to be fine, and quite a bit like what the Cowboys have been experiencing all week (which is nice) but I still want some ugly weather to hit Green Bay sometime this weekend and leave a nice layer of snow on the ground, anyone with me?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'm with you. If it's snowing, or windy, or really cold (single digits or lower), that's an advantage for us IMO.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Also, another quick note, from the next to last week in November on, we played games in New York, Philly, Chicago, and D.C., and were 4-0 in said games with all but one of them being a 2 score victory. I think we can safely say the Cowboys can play in the cold now.

loublue22

Reaction score
the high has been downgraded to 13, it was 19 a few days ago

but it's supposed to be clear

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Snow or no snow it's chainmail over boiled leather because Cowboys are about to go to war

Ratmatt

Reaction score
I'm with you. If it's snowing, or windy, or really cold (single digits or lower), that's an advantage for us IMO.

Nobody,and that includes the Dallas Cowboys,wants windy weather.

joshjwp

Reaction score
Been saying this all week. I think it's opposite what packers fans think. I think the worse the weather is the better it is for us because we run better AND stop the run better.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Also, another quick note, from the next to last week in November on, we played games in New York, Philly, Chicago, and D.C., and were 4-0 in said games with all but one of them being a 2 score victory. I think we can safely say the Cowboys can play in the cold now.

Only problem with that is that it wasn't cold in those cities like it will be in Green Bay. However the whole weather issue is blown way out of proportion. If you are a good team you can play in anything. The colder, windier and snowy it is it will favour us slightly.