Anyone ever done the Cowboys Corral Package deal

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
I am going to the Commanders game in Dallas on the Cowboys Corral package deal. It is an amazing deal and should turn out to be my best vacation ever. Just wondering if anyone has gone before and can give me pointers. I have never been to Texas and I have heard there are a number of places I need to check out. I heard there are restaurants owned by ex players and a place most players go on game day for breakfast or something. If anyone has any information let me know. I cant wait!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
i just got the package for the 1st time this season. i'll be at the skins game too.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I've gone through Cowboys Corral about 4 times. My daughter is a corral coordinator in California. All their packages are good, it just depends on what you want. I've already reserved my tickets with them for the regular season opener in the new stadium next year. Can't wait.

I can't give you tips on restaurants, but be sure to check out the Dallas Cowboys outlet store. There are some pretty good bargains on older stuff, plus they have current merchandise too.

We visited the Grapevine Mall a couple of times too.

sago1

Reaction score
Would appreciate any feedback you can provide both leading up to the actual trip & afterwards. I'm also seriously thinking of a package deal which I hope would include lodging, game ticket, tour of new stadium including Cowboys lockerroom, autographs of a few Cowboy players, etc. Can't think of company who offering this package but it's associated with the Cowboys but it's not the Cowboys Corrall. Cost is around $1,000 & round trip flight from Tampa to Dallas is extra. I think they also advertise a lottery for 50 people to win a tour of VR. Several companies cost less but game ticket not included nor autographs, etc.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
We had planned on already going to the mall for the Cowboys Outlets as well as all stuff for the kid ya know. Zoo and Aquarium and all. We just were told about some good eats down there and some have ties to ex cowboys. Would be cool to figure out which ones. Hey LEONDIXSON, fill me in with details when you get some time. Thanks!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2152057 said:
I've gone through Cowboys Corral about 4 times. My daughter is a corral coordinator in California. All their packages are good, it just depends on what you want. I've already reserved my tickets with them for the regular season opener in the new stadium next year. Can't wait.

I can't give you tips on restaurants, but be sure to check out the Dallas Cowboys outlet store. There are some pretty good bargains on older stuff, plus they have current merchandise too.

We visited the Grapevine Mall a couple of times too.
where is the Cowboys outlet store?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Making arrangements for me and my son.

This sounds great. :D

Can someone post a url where I can sign up for these packages? Thanks!

The plan is to go to a Dallas game and then drive up to Norman and pickup a Sooner home game.

Taking the runt. Good times. :p:

He is actually in Tulsa now visiting my cousins. He called me last night going on and ON about Big Splash and all the awesome video games Incredible Pizza has.

"You gotta come check this out Dad."

So....it got me thinking and here I am.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;2152270 said:
Making arrangements for my and my son.

This sounds great. :D

Can someone post a url where I can sign up for these packages? Thanks!

The plan is to go to a Dallas game and then drive up to Norman and pickup a Sooner home game.

Taking the runt. Good times. :p:

He is actually in Tulsa now visiting my cousins. He called me last night going on and ON about Big Splash and all the awesome video games Incredible Pizza has.

"You gotta come check this out Day."

So....it got me thinking and here I am.

http://www.cowboytouchdowntravel.com/homeGame.aspx

http://www.cowboyscorral.com/

here's 2 of them. their's also another one that a poster here han is his sig(maxsports or something like that) Hos knows what it is.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
The Cowboys outlets is in the mall. Right there in Dallas, If you sign up for the Cowboys Corral thing they provide you with transportation there. It is pretty awesome! Mall is huge compared to anything in MD where I am.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
sago1;2152103 said:
Would appreciate any feedback you can provide both leading up to the actual trip & afterwards. I'm also seriously thinking of a package deal which I hope would include lodging, game ticket, tour of new stadium including Cowboys lockerroom, autographs of a few Cowboy players, etc. Can't think of company who offering this package but it's associated with the Cowboys but it's not the Cowboys Corrall. Cost is around $1,000 & round trip flight from Tampa to Dallas is extra. I think they also advertise a lottery for 50 people to win a tour of VR. Several companies cost less but game ticket not included nor autographs, etc.

I forget which package we bought the first time (it might have been the 4 star) but it included: Tickets to the game, transportation to and from the game and to the outlet store, autograph session, lodging, of course, souviners (sp), tour of Texas Stadium and tour of Valley Ranch. The last package we bought had everything except the VR tour. Air fare WAS NOT INCLUDED.

SkinsSuck09;2152118 said:
We had planned on already going to the mall for the Cowboys Outlets as well as all stuff for the kid ya know. Zoo and Aquarium and all. We just were told about some good eats down there and some have ties to ex cowboys. Would be cool to figure out which ones. Hey LEONDIXSON, fill me in with details when you get some time. Thanks!
Details for what? The game next year? I put down a $200 deposit with them for tickets next year. Talk to Barry if you call them and tell them I told you to call him. Tell him you are with Sara Davis corral.

Rampage;2152173 said:
where is the Cowboys outlet store?

It was on the side of one of the highways. Sorry but I can't remember the name of the highway. Maybe one of the locals on this board could fill you in.

SkinsSuck09;2152339 said:
The Cowboys outlets is in the mall. Right there in Dallas, If you sign up for the Cowboys Corral thing they provide you with transportation there. It is pretty awesome! Mall is huge compared to anything in MD where I am.

The one I'm thinking about was next to a highway in a building all it's own. It wasn't part of a mall. It's sort of like a closeout store for Cowboys merchandise.

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
Well I need to find that outlet store then. Cant go wrong with closeout prices!

"Details for what? The game next year? I put down a $200 deposit with them for tickets next year. Talk to Barry if you call them and tell them I told you to call him. Tell him you are with Sara Davis corral."

I was looking for details on where to go in Dallas, like good restaurants and all.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2153181 said:
Well I need to find that outlet store then. Cant go wrong with closeout prices!
"Details for what? The game next year? I put down a $200 deposit with them for tickets next year. Talk to Barry if you call them and tell them I told you to call him. Tell him you are with Sara Davis corral."

I was looking for details on where to go in Dallas, like good restaurants and all.

I love that store.

The people who work there say players come in all the time.

djmajestik

Reaction score
SkinsSuck09;2151763 said:
I am going to the Commanders game in Dallas on the Cowboys Corral package deal. It is an amazing deal and should turn out to be my best vacation ever. Just wondering if anyone has gone before and can give me pointers. I have never been to Texas and I have heard there are a number of places I need to check out. I heard there are restaurants owned by ex players and a place most players go on game day for breakfast or something. If anyone has any information let me know. I cant wait!

I am interested. Where does one go to check it out? dallascowboys./com

?

burntricersx

Reaction score
I'm gonna be doing the same...finally gonna make it out to a game. Does anyone know where the seats for these packages usually are? Are they all Lower Level?

Can't wait!!