anyone find it odd???

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
im not one for the conspiracy theories but does anyone find it odd that over the last two weeks of the nfl they had the number 1&2 ranked teams from each confrence battling for home feild and this week they have two divisional rivals playing against each other for the last wildcard spots in the playoffs??

im just saying its a little odd, and in wake of the nba referee scandal, and how bad our nfl officiating has been this season you just never know.

like i said im not making much of it or saying this is why we stink this year but alot of games have been decided by some poor officiating this year.

just throwing it out there....go cowboys (i would have to move out of philly if they ended our season i could never go back to work or talk about football until we'd win a superbowl)

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
It does look a bit strange. Hmmm...games fixed...

If things were really fixed they would have the Cowboys in the playoffs every year to boost ratings, sell more merchandise, etc... Nothings sells like the Dallas Cowboys -- so they must be rooting for the Cowboys to make it to the playoffs.

grp05

Reaction score
Coincidence. Although it is kind of odd that 4 of the bigger controversies came in the games you mentioned.

The fumble ruled an incomplete pass in the first Denver/SD game.

The dropped would be touchdown by DeSean Jackson that should have been Dallas' ball but the whistle blew in the Dal/Phi gamae.

The Palamalou (sp?) would-be touchdown that really wouldn't have counted for anything

The Holmes goal line td last week.

links18

Reaction score
A lot of people thought our season would come down to the last game in Philly. TO back in Philly, playing for the hated Cowboys with a playoff birth on the line. A great story line for this game that I am surprised the media hasn't picked up on yet.....:eek::

links18

Reaction score
A lot of people thought our season would come down to the last game in Philly. TO back in Philly, playing for the hated Cowboys, who are facing internal issues, with a playoff birth on the line. A great story line for this game that I am surprised the media hasn't picked up on yet.....:eek::