anyone from va

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I've been all over the country, but have settled in VA for the last ten years. Harrisonburg (unfortunately)to be exact.

There are many VA Cowboys fans on this site. I'd wager upwards of 500 or so. Only about 30 of them actually post though.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This guy's from VA....

image.php

I'd move if I were you! :D

SweetDC

Reaction score
A fond "hello" from Alexandria, Va. Smack dab in the heart of Commanders territory. Be thankful you live further away. :)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SweetDC;1893912 said:
A fond "hello" from Alexandria, Va. Smack dab in the heart of Commanders territory. Be thankful you live further away. :)

Not to nitpick, but...

Alexandria > Charlottesville :D

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;1893931 said:
sorry for the mix up but i live in colonial heights

Yeah, I was going out on a limb there...guess it broke. :eek::

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1893831 said:
This guy's from VA....

image.php

I'd move if I were you! :D

Actually, I do believe he's from West By Gawd Virginia... we here in the Old Dominion send our lame, our feeble, our mentally impaired to West By Gawd to live...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
silverbear;1894794 said:
Actually, I do believe he's from West By Gawd Virginia... we here in the Old Dominion send our lame, our feeble, our mentally impaired to West By Gawd to live...

Ahhh, that might explain so much then. :D

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;1896322 said:
thats cool people really close on the board

Although we haven't gone out to watch games this year, aside from the Lions game, there are lots of Dallas fans in this area. We always saw a good amount when we went out last season.

LittleRed212

Reaction score
tomson75;1893816 said:
I've been all over the country, but have settled in VA for the last ten years. Harrisonburg (unfortunately)to be exact.

There are many VA Cowboys fans on this site. I'd wager upwards of 500 or so. Only about 30 of them actually post though.

Cool deal. I live about 20 minutes from Harrisonburg. The Cowboys are definitely represented very strongly in Virginia.

When I traveled to the Commanders-Dallas game in Dallas this year, all of us travelers seemed to be from Virginia, rooting for the Cowboys. :bow:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LittleRed212;1904062 said:
Cool deal. I live about 20 minutes from Harrisonburg.

Hey, if you live 20 minutes south of H-burg, we might be neighbors!!!

I live between New Market and Mount Jackson, and it takes me 25 minutes to drive from my carport to the Valley Mall...