anyone going to game in D.C sunday

dffl11

Reaction score
Anyone here going to the game this Sunday and if so any of you in club level or orange lot parking? I want to tailgate with some Dallas fans Sunday!!!

also, can anyone here that posts on es.... post your SN so i can know which one of you guys it is that is kicking thier *** in that forum:laugh2: i was banned for life a few months ago, but I still do go there for good laughs that place is amazing!!!:laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I might be going. I need to make a few phone calls to be sure though. I'm definitely down for some tailgating.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
dffl31;1133251 said:
Anyone here going to the game this Sunday and if so any of you in club level or orange lot parking? I want to tailgate with some Dallas fans Sunday!!!

also, can anyone here that posts on es.... post your SN so i can know which one of you guys it is that is kicking thier *** in that forum:laugh2: i was banned for life a few months ago, but I still do go there for good laughs that place is amazing!!!:laugh2:
Come see my Tailgate thread in the Tailgate zone. You're more than welcome to attend. We'll be in the Green A4 lot which is right next to some Orange Lots. You could probably park right near us.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
tomson75;1133278 said:
I might be going. I need to make a few phone calls to be sure though. I'm definitely down for some tailgating.

Same to you... send me a PM and I'll give you my cell phone so you can find us at the game!

maxsports

Reaction score
We are in the club level. Our tailgate is in the red parking lot. There will be about 200 Cowboy fans with us if you want to join in.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
maxsports;1133551 said:
We are in the club level. Our tailgate is in the red parking lot. There will be about 200 Cowboy fans with us if you want to join in.

Which Red Lot will you be in?

Also, will you be there after the game as well as before? If so, we may drop by and say "HI".

tiller77

Reaction score
I am going to the game sunday! I can't wait it will be my first Cowboys-Deadskin game in person