Anyone going to Home Depot or someplace at 3 p.m. to get away?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2388646 said:
Sgt. O'Neill: Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one, all right? I mean I got a bad feeling! I don't think I'm gonna make it outta here! D'ya understand what I'm sayin' to you?

Sgt. O'Niell is now the Bud Light Commish. He Made it outta there!!!

Of course pulling a dead guy on top of you helps............ :cool:

Great movie BTW.

igtmfo

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2388856 said:
Just wondering, what did you do in 1989?

Thanks for asking.

1. Who couldn't be drawn in by Jimmy? We won all 4 (?) preseason games. Wow.

2. Then, we lost our opening reg. season game, at home I think, vs. the Saints. Pretty big, like 27-3 or something. ... The usually gracious Jim Mora (Saints coach) said afterward: "I was surprised at how unprepared (they were)." What was up with that, Jimmy didn't know what he was doing?

3. The Cowboys played so hard, and Jimmy churned the beginning, middle, and end of the roster during the season. A couple or five new players, like every week! Who wouldn't watch, to see who our new starters were, who had just joined the team.

4. Watching the 1989 Cowboys was fun for the same reason that watching the expansion Mavericks was more fun than watching the 2008 Mavs.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i'm not super pumped for the game for obvious reasons. but i always always have that lil feeling we gonna win. nothing really stops me from watching the cowboys. and believe me i've been told this week that my cowboys are gonna get killed....etc etc...still doesnt change my mind.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i've been watching the dallas cowboys since 1975 and nothing..i mean nothing other than having to work or the game being blacked out due to the oilers/ texans ...has ever caused me to miss a game.

i have left early or missed work alltogether to watch my team.

some people look forward to deer season.

football season is my season.

i understand your stance with jerry jones...but to ask if any true cowboy fan is going to go to home depot instead of watching the game makes me sick.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
If we lose I will be angry/depressed (depending on the score).

If we win I will celebrate.

Either way I will listen to the ticket afterwards and watch as much media as possible.

I didn't wait through all the downtime to miss 6.25% of the season because of the fear of losing.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Do the Home Depot now show the game in HD and sell beer and wings? ;)

Air Force One

Reaction score
I'll be watching as always. After what happened to my Longhorns today I need this one real bad. Cowboys beating the giants will make it all better.

rynochop

Reaction score
Definitely watching, but cant guarantee i wont turn it off at some point, like I did the Rams game.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;2389267 said:
If we lose I will be angry/depressed (depending on the score).

If we win I will celebrate.

Either way I will listen to the ticket afterwards and watch as much media as possible.

I didn't wait through all the downtime to miss 6.25% of the season because of the fear of losing.
Toad, thanks for summing up my exact feelings for me. Not watch a Cowboys game? Ha!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'd go to Sears. They have T.V.'s and stuff...........

Mansta54

Reaction score
I still can't believe this thread was even created. Scared to watch a BOYZ game in fear of losing... Unbelievale!!!!

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2388597 said:
No one on this board should willingly miss a game. Yes, situations do come up that make us sometimes miss the game. However, if you choose to do something that you could do at another time to avoid watching the game then, well, you should have your board membership revoked.

Anyone who willingly doesn't watch the game should have their board membership revoked!

I own a gas station here in SC and have to work about every other sunday and still watch the games at work thanks to people like stargazer and cf81 who stream it online.

It's a pain in the butt to jump back and forth between the customers and my computer but a small price to pay to watch my Cowboys!

Mansta54

Reaction score
SC Cowboyfan;2389483 said:
Anyone who willingly doesn't watch the game should have their board membership revoked!

I own a gas station here in SC and have to work about every other sunday and still watch the games at work thanks to people like stargazer and cf81 who stream it online.

It's a pain in the butt to jump back and forth between the customers and my computer but a small price to pay to watch my Cowboys!

A true BOYZ fan.....:bow:

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well if I were to go somewhere at 3pm, it wouldn't affect me as out on the east coast the game doesn't start until 4:15. :)

Seriously though, since it's on tv here, I'm watching it. If it wasn't on tv, I"d only listen and not go out to the bar to watch it.

Even though, we're down a lot of important players, anything can happen. Especially if we play mistake free football and finish ahead in the turnover stats.