Anyone Going to OXNARD Next Week????

K-DOGG

Reaction score
Hey guys, planning a trip to Oxnard on 8/3/05 through 8/7/05. Is anyone else from thiss site planning a trip??????

TD22

Reaction score
i live 2 hours away.....i will definitely be there!!!

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
are either of you going to take notes and LOTS of pictures and post them on here?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hey if you can try and get soem videoclips, not sure if thats possible, but everything looks better in motion:D:D

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Wish I could be there but I will be at the Titans TC from 8/8-8/13 going to the game against the Bucs on 8/12. TN is one of my boys favorite team and the Bucs one of my other sons favs.

cowboygolfer

Reaction score
I am attending 7-30 through 8-02. Just got to get away from work a couple days and drive my happy *** out to Oxnard. Coming from phoenix I think it is about 8 hours.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
No but I'm still boycotting the training camp move from SA so I'll be at the Marriott on the Riverwalk, it was sooooooo great when it was at the Alamo Dome, you could have it all there, air conditioned practices, margaritas, scenery, rookie recievers that looked all-pro til they started hitting in the secondary, etc. wonder if Emmitt
is still driving the bus around town or Chad is still singing in a lounge somewhere, I sure do miss Hard Knocks, us Cowboy junkies lived for it , the good, the bad, and the ugly. I also miss the Cowboys in SA eventhough I live in Austin. The camps in Austin were soooo lame, it was like 10000 degrees at 4:00 in the afternoon, although I must admit we saw the last Cowboys Super Bowl team, it was something special, Troy, Emmitt, Michael and the rest of them. That team never got beat in the Fourth Quarter they were in the most fantastic shape of any team in the NFL, rememeber that year they beat somebody from up North in Texas Stadium in the first game, the other team was dying, the Cowboys killed them in the second half. They never wilted in the heat after trainig in Austin. Its not right they're training in Oxnard", they belong in Texas....

picka31

Reaction score
i live abot hour an half away i will be there. last year i got Q.C AUTOgraph before he got cut =( for drugs

K-DOGG

Reaction score
I will take pictures to post when I return and will be taken some notes especially on the OL and DL play.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'll let you know Thursday morning when I check my Powerball ticket.