Anyone going to Pittsburgh game in Dec.?

juck

Reaction score
I will probably be there and Cleveland game.just checking for the locals here in Pittsburgh area.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I'm not a Pittsburgh native but I will be there. I will be there for the weekend with my girl. Send me a message the closer we get to the game and maybe we can meet up.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
I'm actually from Jersey, but I'm trying to make it out to that game. I attend the Giants Stadium game every year because it's like 10 minutes from my house, but this year I wanna go to Pittsburgh too. My dad and my uncle are both Steelers fans.

You get tickets already? If not how do you usually go about getting Steelers tix? StubHub? Ebay? Scapling at the game?

arync

Reaction score
Im from the Pittsburgh area and its cheaper for me to drive to PA from DC to watch them than it is for me to go to the skins game and thats 45 minutes away

EndGame

Reaction score
I'm in Virginia, but one of my best friends is from the `Burgh. He and I are talking about going.

aaev84

Reaction score
im thinking about it. I looked up tickets on ebay and they are outrageous.

juck

Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82;2139842 said:
I'm actually from Jersey, but I'm trying to make it out to that game. I attend the Giants Stadium game every year because it's like 10 minutes from my house, but this year I wanna go to Pittsburgh too. My dad and my uncle are both Steelers fans.

You get tickets already? If not how do you usually go about getting Steelers tix? StubHub? Ebay? Scapling at the game?

actually a family friend has season tickets he gives out,he is a salesman,nice perks huh?lol

gocowboys25

Reaction score
I live in the cleveland area and will definitely be at the Dallas vs Cle game. Fyi, Browns tickets go on sale July 12th. I was considering going to Dallas vs Pitts but tickets are sold out and well kinda high on stubhub.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
I am traveling from the Philly area to the game - my neighbor and good friend is from the Pittsburgh area and has season tix. He invited me to the game. I am really psyched, because I've never see the Cowboys play at any other stadiums except the Eagles' and Giants'.

Bring your long johns and hip flask - it's gonna be a cold one!

:flagwave:

:steelers:

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I've got 6 tickets for the Pittsburgh game since I live there and I'm heading to Cleveland for the opener. Can't wait.

Carl23

Reaction score
I plan to drive up from South Carolina with some friends. don't have tickets yet but I plan to pay anything to make it happen. :)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hotcarl23;2140028 said:
I plan to drive up from South Carolina with some friends. don't have tickets yet but I plan to pay anything to make it happen. :)

What part of SC are you from?

Fatty_VM

Reaction score
NY here, I'll going with the girl. I was going to ask you guys how large do you think our contingent usually is? This time going to be different?, and how adverse are the Pitt fans to opposing fans wearing Cowboy Gear? I'd rather not get hassled to the extent that I have at Ralph Wilson and Philly. (Please dear god, let the fans not even approach that level)

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Fatty_VM;2140067 said:
NY here, I'll going with the girl. I was going to ask you guys how large do you think our contingent usually is? This time going to be different?, and how adverse are the Pitt fans to opposing fans wearing Cowboy Gear? I'd rather not get hassled to the extent that I have at Ralph Wilson and Philly. (Please dear god, let the fans not even approach that level)
I've seen the Cowboys 4 times at old 3 Rivers Stadium and once at Heinz Field (pre-season). You'll get some comments from Steeler fans, but I've worn Cowboy gear every time and have had no major problems. There's been a nice Cowboy contingent at every game I've went to here in Pgh.
This is a 4:15 kickoff and most people will be drunk but as long as you don't seek out conflict with the Steeler faithful, you shouldn't have problems. Hope this helps.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I Don't like Pittsburgh, don't like the city, don't like any of their sports teams, don't like the fans.

You get the idea.

I thought about going to this game when I saw the schedule come out, especially since it would be fun to be there when we kick their butt. But I decided it might not be a good idea for me to go to Pittsburgh, ... I would either give a butt-whooping or take a butt-whooping, .. neither of which is a good idea.

I went to see the Cowboys play the Squeelers in Pittsburgh Landry's last season as a coach, ... they pelted me with hotdogs, beer and coke.
I went with a couple of friends, but our seats weren't together, so I was an easy target I guess.
I had on a white golf shirt with a blue star on the front, and jeans, so I was not dressed obnoxious, nor did I act obnoxious.

Probably not all Squeeler fans are the same, but some around me had a good time at my expense.

Plus we lost the game. Peuller or Hogeboom (I get those two losers mixed up) threw a pick in the end zone at the end of the game that was such a poor decision that 4 Squeelers had to fight over it to see who would get the INT.
Had he not thrown that pass we could have kicked a game tying FG and gone to OT.

Did I mention that I don't like Pittsburgh, or the Squeelers?

VegasMalone

Reaction score
Ill be going to the Cleveland game....traveling from San Francisco....and then Im going to Dallas for the Philly game....again from Cali

Does anyone have any Philly tickets they would like to sell? My fam of 4 is going. Its our first trip to Dallas together (my 4th):starspin

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I am hoping to attend one of the Cleveland or Pittsburgh games. I agree with some others comments on the tickets. They are crazy, $500 for 2 nose bleeders is a bit steep.

sacase

Reaction score
One of my coworkers is a Pitt fan and I might be going up there with him and his family if he can get me two tickets. We should all meet up.