Anyone going to Pittsburgh game in Dec.?

arync

Reaction score
EndGame;2139894 said:
I'm in Virginia, but one of my best friends is from the `Burgh. He and I are talking about going.
Posting from Richmond, VA .. deep inside enemy territory.

Deep inside enemy Territory, I'm right up in it. I'm in Ashburn, VA the home of that team that plays here's. I don't even like saying their name

5XSBChamps

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a first timer on this board...anybody on here from Chicago? I will be attending the Browns, Packers, Rams, and Steelers game this year.

bigE79

Reaction score
juckie;2139807 said:
I will probably be there and Cleveland game.just checking for the locals here in Pittsburgh area.
Ill be at the STEALER game in my full COWBOY GEAR... i lived there most of my life and my father and brother are STEALER fans,my brother is getting us the tix and it WILL be fun...hope to see yous all there:steelers: GO COWBOYS:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
5XSBChamps;2140365 said:
Hey guys I'm a first timer on this board...anybody on here from Chicago? I will be attending the Browns, Packers, Rams, and Steelers game this year.
:welcome: to The Zone.

Are you traveling for all of those games?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hmm, thats not to far from NY. I *might* be able to talk my wifie into it :)

bigE79;2140472 said:
Ill be at the STEALER game in my full COWBOY GEAR... i lived there most of my life and my father and brother are STEALER fans,my brother is getting us the tix and it WILL be fun...hope to see yous all there:steelers: GO COWBOYS:star:

I prefer Full Cowboys Regalia. It's more befitting a term for the Cowboys. :shades:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'll probably try to get to both the Cleveland game and the Pittsburgh game.

Should be a blast!

bigE79

Reaction score
nyc;2140718 said:
Hmm, thats not to far from NY. I *might* be able to talk my wifie into it :)

I prefer Full Cowboys Regalia. It's more befitting a term for the Cowboys. :shades:
I'm Disinclined To Acquiesce To Your Request:laugh2: