Anyone going to the game tonight?

Boysboy

Reaction score
No, I don't live anywhere near NC, but for those that are going, how is the Panthers/Cowboys fan ratio supposed to be like at the stadium?

eldog

Reaction score
There will be more Cowboy fans than Panther fans probably. Panthers fans started selling their tickets about four weeks ago so it should be filled with Cowboys. I have to miss it due to other obligations but I will be home in time for the second half probably.

T-Bone 625

Reaction score
I've been to the last two games in Charlotte and I will be there tonight as well. The Boys represent well in Charlotte. With the season the Panthers have had, I expect this to be the dominated by Cowboy fans. The fans in NC have already turned thier attention to UNC basketball. If you haven't lived in NC before, it's hard to explain. Basketball is king here.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
T-Bone 625;1849287 said:
I've been to the last two games in Charlotte and I will be there tonight as well. The Boys represent well in Charlotte. With the season the Panthers have had, I expect this to be the dominated by Cowboy fans. The fans in NC have already turned thier attention to UNC basketball. If you haven't lived in NC before, it's hard to explain. Basketball is king here.

Hey, I was there in 2005 and 2006. Not this year though. Make some noise for me!

newcster68

Reaction score
I should go and try to see if I can get ticket there. I only live an hour and a half away.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
I'm on my way out the door. We will be well represented in Bank of America Stadium tonight. I was uptown earlier today and I thought I was in Dallas