Anyone going to the Game?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Hey guys, this will be my second trip to Texas Stadium this year, just bought my tickets last night, be honest with you if werent for Romo, i wouldnt be going, i really believe we have a good chance of winning, besides all that, just wondering who is all going? and do you guys want meet up anywhere? ill be in section 2 row 16. :starspin

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not going to this one but I'll be at Texas Stadium on Thanksgiving

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
cool, scream your head off! were gonna need all the help we can get;)

hardcorebob

Through thick and thin
Reaction score
Going myself as well! Section 33....how early is everyone showing up?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
hey theebs you should make one of them preview videos for the colts game this weekend

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1164796 said:
hey theebs you should make one of them preview videos for the colts game this weekend

I stopped doing those because I didnt think people cared. Everytime I put videos up I get no response and then the threads get outcast to the media zone.

For the amount of time it takes to make one of those videos and to make it good, the feedback doesnt seem to be enough to justify it!

I am about to do game recaps the last 4 games this week and then next weeks game.

Originally my intent and tek2000s was to make previews for each game, but as I stated for the amount of work there doesnt seem to be enough people who care!!!!

I am still going to do one for the eagles game in Dallas on Christmas however.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1164827 said:
I stopped doing those because I didnt think people cared. Everytime I put videos up I get no response and then the threads get outcast to the media zone.

For the amount of time it takes to make one of those videos and to make it good, the feedback doesnt seem to be enough to justify it!

I am about to do game recaps the last 4 games this week and then next weeks game.

Originally my intent and tek2000s was to make previews for each game, but as I stated for the amount of work there doesnt seem to be enough people who care!!!!

i hear ya. well i think they are awesome. idk but if you feel like it make one for the philly rematch on christmas. the 1st one was great.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
theebs;1164827 said:

I liked what you did for the Philly game. But the loss was so heartbreaking, i quickly tried to forget all about it. Your video I do remember, but how was the score of the game?

heavyg

Reaction score
Yup im gonna be there. Will be my first pro game and first time at Texas Stadium

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
heavyg;1164966 said:
Yup im gonna be there. Will be my first pro game and first time at Texas Stadium

First pro game.

Dude you are going to love it. To me football is meant to be watched live in person.

The atmosphere in the stadium should be great, I know I cant wait. With the 9-0 colts, manning and the first home game for romo the place should be bananans.

Have fun. I know I am going to really enjoy this week.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
I'll be flying down to Dallas to visit a friend of mine who has season tix and we're going to the game sunday. Only other Texas Stadium game I've been too (I'm in the Boston area) was the Seahawk game where Emmitt broke Payton's record and Woodson broke the Cowboy tackle record. Hutchinson QB'ed that game...this time I'm much more happy to see Romo! :starspin