Anyone had Aikman’s beer yet?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
IMG-0540.jpg

In his promos last year, he said he was only going to sell it in Texas. I haven’t been to Texas lately, but haven’t seen it anywhere else so I guess they’re still sticking to that. It’s supposed to be competition for a Michelob Ultra type beer. Low calories and carbs for those that still want to drink beer.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Yeah but there’s a cold pool behind it! :cool:

Nothing better than a good drink, and floating and relaxing in the pool after a stressful week. :thumbup:

(….with the right tunes playing)

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Yeah but there’s a cold pool behind it! :cool:

Nothing better than a good drink, and floating and relaxing in the pool after a stressful week. :thumbup:

(….with the right tunes playing)

What tunes are those?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally found a 6 pack in the local HEB and the shelf space was really poor. He's up against the big boys with clout so it looks like slow going. More light beers and hard seltzers coming than "uhs" in a Booger Jones pc.

I like the idea of a healthy beer with organic ingredients; however, there was this weird taste to it and I even tried making a michelada with it and it was still there. I do not care for it.

I had to give up real beer because of the sugar content so I have been focusing on light beers, all except Miller which smells like a dumpster behind a seafood restaurant.

So, sorry Troy, tried to help you out because I know you need the money. It is so sad to see all of these rich athletes hungry for more with endorsement deals.

I call this one a fail and could he have gotten a little too hands on? Ackroyd's Crystal Head, McConaughey's Long Branch and Van Halen's Cabo Wabo were hits with me but I do not think they were as involved as Troy seems to be with Eight. Brew Masters don't throw as accurate passes but they do make better beer.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Finally found a 6 pack in the local HEB and the shelf space was really poor. He's up against the big boys with clout so it looks like slow going. More light beers and hard seltzers coming than "uhs" in a Booger Jones pc.

I like the idea of a healthy beer with organic ingredients; however, there was this weird taste to it and I even tried making a michelada with it and it was still there. I do not care for it.

I had to give up real beer because of the sugar content so I have been focusing on light beers, all except Miller which smells like a dumpster behind a seafood restaurant.

So, sorry Troy, tried to help you out because I know you need the money. It is so sad to see all of these rich athletes hungry for more with endorsement deals.

I call this one a fail and could he have gotten a little too hands on? Ackroyd's Crystal Head, McConaughey's Long Branch and Van Halen's Cabo Wabo were hits with me but I do not think they were as involved as Troy seems to be with Eight. Brew Masters don't throw as accurate passes but they do make better beer.

Samuel Smith Brewery has organic beer. I have gotten their pure brewed organic lager, and it tasted good. I normally drink shiner, porters, or something dark.

https://www.samuelsmithsbrewery.co.uk/
If you have one near you, Natural Grocers carries them

I tried one of their organic fruit ales, but 1 was enough. I didnt want anymore

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I checked a couple months ago but they were not available online. If that changes then I will buy a 6 pack.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

I hope you’re happy when Troy has to give up his beach front estate in Maui, all because you couldn’t stomach some hops.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Nice When I asked that, I was thinking some instrumental reggae would be good

Yep. Agree. Another good one for setting the ‘lounge tone’ is bossa nova. That slow Brazilian Samba Jazz puts me to sleep!

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Yep. Agree. Another good one for setting the ‘lounge tone’ is bossa nova. That slow Brazilian Samba Jazz puts me to sleep!

yea, i have listened to that on youtube will check out with samba jazz