Anyone have a Logitech mouse and use LGS?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I have a G700 and with Logitech Gaming Software, the programmable buttons are wonky. I see this everywhere that the software is bad. At this point I am trying to reset the entire thing, mouse profile/memory and the software.

Has anyone else used LGS on their logitech mouse and had the same issues(mouse "forgets" the mouse buttons I program).

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
I use the G700 and LGS. Have had it for 2 years now.

In that time span, twice the program has forgotten my customized profiles and reset itself to default.

Not sure why it happens, and it's annoying, but everything has been great about the mouse and program other than that. I use 4 different mouse profiles so it's a PITA to reset them all.

Not sure how to reset it to default on purpose, it seems to do it on it's own as it feels =p

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I use the G700 and LGS. Have had it for 2 years now.

In that time span, twice the program has forgotten my customized profiles and reset itself to default.

Not sure why it happens, and it's annoying, but everything has been great about the mouse and program other than that. I use 4 different mouse profiles so it's a PITA to reset them all.

Not sure how to reset it to default on purpose, it seems to do it on it's own as it feels =p

What is weird is it is the same two physical mouse buttons it forgets and leaves blank every time. I can't switch to another profile or re-map it leaves those two as- nothing non--registered. I usually uninstall LGS and re-install it and boom works fine, but last night it never came back even upgrading LGS.

I just left the mouse w/o battery and erasing the logitech folders/files before uninstall/re-install and it worked after 12 hours. I thought it might be days before I could use it properly again.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I have the g600 and never had an issue and I use a G15 and G13 with the software. I am using version 8.53.154, just installed an update to 8.58.177

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
You guys might as well be writing in Sanskrit...