Anyone have Brad Sham call on the DaRon Bland history making INT? Post 13

esloan

Reaction score
Anyone have the Brad Sham call on that pick 6? Nantz did a fantastic job with the call but I would really like to hear Sham's call on that. Been searching for it but have not been able to find it.

Thanks!
**Edit to add** Meant DaRon BlanD in the title but my head got ahead of my fingers. Can someone edit the title?

Thanks!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone have the Brad Sham call on that pick 6? Nantz did a fantastic job with the call but I would really like to hear Sham's call on that. Been searching for it but have not been able to find it.

Thanks!
**Edit to add** Meant DaRon BlanD in the title but my head got ahead of my fingers. Can someone edit the title?

Thanks!
You could ask @jazzcat22 to edit the title for you, since he's the only one online at the moment.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I'll bet that sounds from the sideline might have it.... That's not been posted yet, though.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I can tell you about how he would say it.

Brad: "The ball is intercepted!" Then nothing until the extra point. Sham is one of the worst NFL radio guys out there.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Totally disagree, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
His problem is that he does play by play like you’re watching the game Not listening to it. He doesn’t do a great job of describing what is going on.

batman36

Reaction score
I enjoy listening to Brad(I've listened to him all 45 years of his Cowboys' career)calling the games. However, I've noticed a number of misses the last two seasons on his part. Babe Laufenberg steps in to make corrections when he does miss those calls.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I grew up listening to Brad. Unfortunately with streaming cable services nowadays it is impossible to sync it up. The radio is almost a full play ahead of the tv feed.

Mark

Reaction score
I grew up listening to Brad. Unfortunately with streaming cable services nowadays it is impossible to sync it up. The radio is almost a full play ahead of the tv feed.
The time-delays of various streams and online resources create certain 21st-century problems.

When the Cowboys play on cable TV, it's a multi-screen affair here, with the game on the "big" screen, the ESPN box score/stats on another, and this forum on a third.

But, when having to resort to a lagging streaming platform, one must avoid real-time internet sources like ESPN & CZ, which act as spoilers.