Anyone have Brad Sham call on the DaRon Bland history making INT? Post 13

popp1234

Reaction score
I love Sham but Nance absolutely killed the call in my opinion.

Meanwhile, the guy sitting at the table next to Quinn is wondering if he should have bought an organic turkey instead of the traditional Butterball.

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Kinda like hearing Tom Grieve call the last out for the Rangers in the World Series.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After listening to the two... I tend to prefer Nantz's call over Sham's, although there was nothing wrong w/Sham's. I think had I heard his live, then I might feel a diff way.

Either way, good calls for a great play.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the guy sitting at the table next to Quinn is wondering if he should have bought an organic turkey instead of the traditional Butterball.
Actually he could already have eaten turkey and was gliding on the tryptophan. He looked about as animated as a mannequin. This coach assistant could make a fortune portraying a dead body in movies.

coult44

Reaction score
I can tell you about how he would say it.

Brad: "The ball is intercepted!" Then nothing until the extra point. Sham is one of the worst NFL radio guys out there.
Not on this, I’m not a Sham fan, but he did a good job. And didn’t even say anything about “walking the dog” whatever the hell that means .

popp1234

Reaction score
Actually he could already have eaten turkey and was gliding on the tryptophan. He looked about as animated as a mannequin. This coach assistant could make a fortune portraying a dead body in movies.
Lol!

Bizwah

Reaction score
After listening to the two... I tend to prefer Nantz's call over Sham's, although there was nothing wrong w/Sham's. I think had I heard his live, then I might feel a diff way.

Agreed. Unfortunately, I didn't hear either of them live. I was in the hospital with my mom. Her appendix ruptured. It wasn't until later that evening (when we learned she was going to be ok) that I saw the highlights. I was bummed not to hear it....but relieved about my mom....and thankful to have her.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I liked Sham's call on the Panther's interception by Bland (see video in my previous post), but I agree with you that Nantz's call was better in the Commander's game.