Anyone having issues accessing this site with Google Chrome?

I also have the problem. It works fine on my phone and in incognito mode. The latter part makes me think the fix above will work. I'll try it when I get a chance.
 
The issue is likely cache corruption or some sort of security mechanism that isn't playing nice.

First thing I would try is opening CZ in incognito mode. If that works, it's likely cache corruption.

Personally, I would recommend ditching Chrome and find another browser. Google is DEFINITELY not your friend. If you still want a Chrome based browser, try something like Vivaldi. I use it. Technically, I use several browsers. One thing I never do is use Chrome for any type of banking.

Also, disable any in browser AI. Unless you want your private information spewed into their corporate logs.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,017
Messages
14,657,246
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top