Anyone hear this?

jcollins28

Reaction score
dargonking999;1704785 said:
So im pissed why?

Uh I don't know why? Some New England honks calling Romo the Magic Man and Wade Phillips a Clown or Switzer with a brain. It got me worked a bit. Did you even listen to it?

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I'm not pissed, because it's up to Tony to prove the critics wrong. The critics will continue to unload until Tony wins a Super Bowl.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
jcollins28;1704790 said:
Uh I don't know why? Some New England honks calling Romo the Magic Man and Wade Phillips a Clown or Switzer with a brain. It got me worked a bit. Did you even listen to it?

of course i listend, but what is there to be pissed about. Are they suppose to kiss our butts? Are they suppose to say nice things about us? I could care less about what other people have to say abot our team. When we beat them on sunday, they will all look like *******es. Nothing to get all pissy about.

DallasInDC

Reaction score

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
I clicked the link and heard Poison's "Every Rose Has a Thorn".

Now there's a song that makes you think.

The Patriot

Reaction score
dargonking999;1704794 said:
of course i listend, but what is there to be pissed about. Are they suppose to kiss our butts? Are they suppose to say nice things about us? I could care less about what other people have to say abot our team. When we beat them on sunday, they will all look like *******es. Nothing to get all pissy about.
Yeah seriously. They're talk radio hosts, not franchise representatives. Don't tell me Texas stations are classy and don't take sides.

CaptainQuint

Reaction score
I care zero for opinions of the Boston media, and comparisons to Makowski, Favre, or anyone don't interest me. Regarding their comments on edge pressure or center pressure to rattle Brady, that's a truth intuitively obvious to the most casual of observers, so telling me again was unnecessary.
I hope Brady throws 51 passes, as he did on 15 January.

The Patriot

Reaction score
zrinkill;1704840 said:
Post an example.
You're right. Nothing bad has ever come out of the Texas media. Come on.

Let's just say that when some Texas radio hosts say that the Yankees suck, they're not referring to the baseball team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The Patriot;1704847 said:
You're right. Nothing bad has ever come out of the Texas media. Come on.

Let's just say that when some Texas radio hosts say that the Yankees suck, they're not referring to the baseball team.

Post an example of the Texas media bad mouthing the Pats.

The Patriot

Reaction score
zrinkill;1704849 said:
No thanks. I have to watch the Sox so I'll take your word for it. Your talkshow radio conversations must be pretty boring though since they never say anything negative out of their morale obligations.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;1704849 said:

If they have I have never heard it. I think they are too busy ripping on the cowboys, no matter what, to have time to rag on the pats.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1704863 said:
If they have I have never heard it. I think they are too busy ripping on the cowboys, no matter what, to have time to rag on the pats.

:bow:

StarHead69

Reaction score
Why would they "rag" on the patriots? The patriots are the team everyone else is trying to emulate right now (except for the whole cheating thing). They have drafted well, done a good job finding the FA's that fit their system, and when they sign a big name guy... they always come out looking like geniuses. I can't stand the pats, but I do (grudgingly) give them their props due to their 3 recent Lombardi Trophies and the likelyhood of more in the near future.

PREDICTION
Cowboys 27 - pats 23

ESPN goes off the air until next Saturday to keep from showing highlights.:D