Anyone interested in a gaming forum site?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As most of you know, I recently launched a political forum site and now I am considering launching one for gaming as well. The new site would not have anything to do with CowboysZone as it would be its own site.

I am curious if any of you would be interested in trying out a new game community site if I launch one?

You can Send me a PM if you prefer not to post in this thread.

ragman

Reaction score
As most of you know, I recently launched a political forum site and now I am considering launching one for gaming as well. The new site would not have anything to do with CowboysZone as it would be its own site.

I am curious if any of you would be interested in trying out a new game community site if I launch one?

I would.

lothos05

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Count me in.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would say yes for selfish reasons. Maybe a gaming site would attract some Cowboys fans who I could persuade into playing Star Wars Battlefront. Then I would feel there were more of us repping The Star online in SWB. :cool:

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/image_zpsttvlw9m6.jpeg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd 100% be down to have one. I tried to start one about a year ago but I just couldn't get enough people to join and be active. Of course it didn't help that I wasn't allowed to post for it here but that's how it goes.

So with that in mind I'd absolutely be down for a gaming site.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I'd 100% be down to have one. I tried to start one about a year ago but I just couldn't get enough people to join and be active. Of course it didn't help that I wasn't allowed to post for it here but that's how it goes.

So with that in mind I'd absolutely be down for a gaming site.
Was a good site too bro. I hit my gaming wall right around the time so didn't have much to offer but looked great/friendly mods, etc. Props.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What if - and this is a big, "what if" - but what if there was a site that had solid traffic that expanded so that it could include things like politics, gaming, cooking, and everything else. Ya know, because then people wouldn't have to visit a dozen different sites to partake in all these discussions.