Anyone interested in spicy food or hot challenges?

Big_D

Reaction score
You can buy those hot chips from Amazon. But as far as eating hot food, I'm an Navajo Indian and I like chile so hot that I have to piss in the river so I don't set the forest on fire.

That Chile sounds pretty good!!

Flamma

Reaction score
I was in Walmart earlier and found 'Melinda's Ghost Pepper Ketchup' It looks like a miniature Heinz bottle. I'll let you know how it is as soon as I crack it. I'm always looking for good hot sauce.

Did anyone try that chip challenge? I was going to give that a shot a while back but I can't find it anymore.
I think I have her ketchup too, just to try it out. But it's just a novelty. Because you can take your favorite ketchup and just add powder to it. Instant hot ketchup.

What you want to get from Melinda's is the ghost pepper wing sauce. It is absolutely fantastic. It tastes just like Franks Redhot, just a little thicker and a lot hotter.

The one chip challenge? Yeah, it's hot, but not crazy hot. If you have any tolerance at all you can handle it easily. If you don't, it might be a problem.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think I have her ketchup too, just to try it out. But it's just a novelty. Because you can take your favorite ketchup and just add powder to it. Instant hot ketchup.

What you want to get from Melinda's is the ghost pepper wing sauce. It is absolutely fantastic. It tastes just like Franks Redhot, just a little thicker and a lot hotter.

The one chip challenge? Yeah, it's hot, but not crazy hot. If you have any tolerance at all you can handle it easily. If you don't, it might be a problem.
I feel like I have a pretty good tolerance for spicy foods. I’ll definitely give Melinda’s ghost pepper wing sauce a shot. Already added it to my cart on Amazon!

I do that now with ketchup. Mix in different hot sauces or hot mustards, tried hot honey. Etc. You could really do a lot of things with that.