anyone know about Lonnie Harvey DT 6-3 345?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
2008 Men's Football Roster

Lonnie Harvey #53 Lonnie Harvey
Position: Defensive Line
Height: 6-3
Weight: 345
Class: Senior
Hometown: Baltimore, Md
High School: Edmondson HS

Lonnie Harvey possesses size, strength and the ability to bring a big hit to any play...High football IQ...Will improve with continued playing experience...Will collapse running lanes...Expected to have a solid senior season...Run-stuffer...

As a Junior in 2007...Collected 36 tackles (14 solo) with three sacks...Blocked a field goal...Recorded 4 tackles and a sack against Bethune-Cookman (9/29)...

As a Sophomore in 2006...Played a role in the success of the MEAC’s #1 ranked defense against the run...Finished the ‘06 season with three tackles (2 tackles for loss) and a sack in limited action...

2005...Finished the season by collecting 10 tackles...a tackle for loss and a fumble recovery...

A Closer Look...Standout lineman for Edmondson HS...Native of
Baltimore, Maryland...Son of Pamela and Lonnie Harvey.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
here is alittle more on him;
Fomer Morgan State star Lonnie Harvey is a potential sleeper prospect, who has private workouts setup with the Carolina Panthers and Indianapolis Colts. He is about 6'4", 345 pounds and teams in need of defensive tackle depth could you utilize his services as a 3-4 nose or 4-3 defensive tackle (1 or 3 technique). Right now we have Harvey slotted as a solid free agent type prospect, but great workouts, coupled with a high demand (and lack of supply) for 3-4 nose tackle prospects, could slide him into the latter part of the 2009 draft.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
cowboysfan31;2687295 said:
Morgan State. He's an interesting looking prospect, but I wouldn't spend a draft pick on him.

Thanks.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2687528 said:
He'll likely wind up either a very late pick or more likely a UDFA.

I think he'll be an UDFA i couldn't find him on nfldraftscout.....they have everyone.....