Anyone know next years schedule???

dcjules

Reaction score
I am so tired of the Parcells love affair this am on the radio..how great he is at resurecting the Dolphins??? yeah I am aware of the 10-5 record and possible playoff berth, but their schedule was a joke, they walked into it, playing NFC West and AFC West, 2 worst divisions in football, and got NE w/o Brady???? Good fortune, huh....Dont get me wrong, Parcells built Dallas into a more talented squad and with Ireland, Sporano should get some credit, but there alot of other factors.....such as their schedule....whats up for us next year, just curious???? I think we play the AFC South???? not sure...

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I think we'll be playing the AFC West. Had the east last year, north this year and south two years ago.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yep. Should be the West. Hopefully the Chiefs and Raiders are just as bad next year as they are this year. :p

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
well yeah we play the afc west. We will get the chargers and raiders at home.

I think if we finish second we will then draw, atlanta and chicago? That I dont remember the formula to off the top of my head.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
As far as the NFC, it should be the South..... playing the west this year, and played north last year.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
dcjules;2518679 said:
I am so tired of the Parcells love affair this am on the radio..how great he is at resurecting the Dolphins??? yeah I am aware of the 10-5 record and possible playoff berth, but their schedule was a joke, they walked into it, playing NFC West and AFC West, 2 worst divisions in football, and got NE w/o Brady???? Good fortune, huh....Dont get me wrong, Parcells built Dallas into a more talented squad and with Ireland, Sporano should get some credit, but there alot of other factors.....such as their schedule....whats up for us next year, just curious???? I think we play the AFC South???? not sure...
This has been my point about the Dolphins, Ravens and to a certain extent the Falcons this season. They caught the league off guard this season but typically that doesn't happen the next season. Look at the Browns last year and this year. Marvin Lewis with the Bengals, Mangini with the Jets after his first year, etc. If these teams can come back next year and duplicate their success from this season then I will be impressed. I just don't see it happening next year for these teams. The league won't be surprised next season by these teams.

dirtycallahan

Reaction score
HOME
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Same place finisher from NFC West
• Arizona Cardinals
• Seattle Seahawks
• San Francisco 49ers
• St. Louis Rams
AWAY
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Commanders
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Same place finisher from NFC North
• Chicago Bears
• Detroit Lions
• Green Bay Packers
• Minnesota Vikings

Wonder who they will open the new stadium with?

http://www.southendzone.com/schedulef/?s=2009&t=DAL

dcjules

Reaction score
hmm, interesting....I say we open up stadium with Skins????

GB or Chi, Denver and possibly KC as cold weather games, besides normal div games...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
dirtycallahan;2518756 said:
Wonder who they will open the new stadium with?

I would bank on it being an NFC East Team, possibly the opening Sunday night game (unless by some miracle we win the Super Bowl, in which case we'll almost assuredly get the home opener on Thursday night).