Anyone need a new pet?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
http://www.geologyin.com/2018/02/part-spider-part-scorpion-creature.html

i'm already seeing new movies come out where this is not only brought back to life but in a nuclear accident and gets to get 10' long and starts attacking.

bring back low grade sci-fi!!!
giphy.gif

Starship Troopers was one of those movies that was so cheesy bad that it was good. Denise Richards didn't hurt...that is a creepy mix of bug and probably a superhero villain in the making, like the Liger. :D

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Starship Troopers was one of those movies that was so cheesy bad that it was good. Denise Richards didn't hurt...that is a creepy mix of bug and probably a superhero villain in the making, like the Liger. :D

I don't have broadcast TV anymore, but in the past. If I ever saw this movie on. I stopped channel surfing right then and there. hah I don't know what it is about that movie, but I love it.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't have broadcast TV anymore, but in the past. If I ever saw this movie on. I stopped channel surfing right then and there. hah I don't know what it is about that movie, but I love it.

It's got action, cheesy dialogue, scene chewing from Michael Ironside and Clancy Brown, female nudity, explosions, etc. What's not to love?!