Anyone Notice How When T.o Gets Catches Hes Happy

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
we were watching the game and T.O had a good game today except for 1 drop

T.O had 1 on 1 coverage at our own 10 an he dropped a slant that could have went for 80 yds

His sideline catch was amazing

but anyone ever notice how when we were wining and jason was getting all the catches T.O wasnt smiling

then after his touchdown we saw him go over to Ray Sherman and we guessed he was saying "give me more" "I want more" :lmao::lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboys5;2448553 said:

T.O had 1 on 1 coverage at our own 10 an he dropped a slant that could have went for 80 yds

but anyone ever notice how when we were wining and jason was getting all the catches T.O wasnt smiling

then after his touchdown we saw him go over to Ray Sherman and we guessed he was saying "give me more" "I want more" :lmao::lmao2:

So what's the controversy?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Anyone else notice how people will try and make a story out of nothing when it comes to TO?

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2448561 said:
Anyone else notice how people will try and make a story out of nothing when it comes to TO?

im not tryna make im story....

this was just a joke of his character

Mansta54

Reaction score

Yeauh, I notice that crap all the time...

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score

Anyone else notice when someone makes an observation about T.O. there's always someone there to tell everybody else they're making stuff up about him!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2448586 said:
Anyone else notice when someone makes an observation about T.O. there's always someone there to tell everybody else they're making stuff up about him!

The observation I'm making about your sig is that it's summer time and that's a Roys Royce in the picture.

I'm NOT making this up!:rolleyes:

StylisticS

Reaction score
You're still making threads about TO? After the last two weeks he has had? Amazing. The only joke I see are your threads which usually focuses on this particular player.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
A WR who isn't happy when they don't get every ball???

Someone alert the media.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2448593 said:
The observation I'm making about your sig is that it's summer time and that's a Roys Royce in the picture.

I'm NOT making this up!:rolleyes:

What's a Roys Royce???

If that's what you see your eyes are bad!! I'm NOT making this up!

Maybe you need your dealer to give you a different "prescription"!:laugh2:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Anyone notice that Terrell Owens is a vital part to our success as an offense?

With some people the glaucoma is obvious...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2448599 said:
Anyone notice that Terrell Owens is a vital part to our success as an offense?

With some people the glaucoma is obvious...
Spoken so....ominously.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
im not knockin him at all.. some of you are confused..
i am simply stating that his need for the ball is funny....
its like crack to him.........

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
cowboys5;2448615 said:
im not knockin him at all.. some of you are confused..
i am simply stating that his need for the ball is funny....
its like crack to him.........

*Nods* Just like every other big time playmaking WR in the history of the NFL. I hear what you're saying though.

rojan

Reaction score
Im not trying to hate on T.O at all..He is one of my fav cowboys right next to Ware and TNew

But I did notice that he wasn't blocking for Witten at all..I noticed it twice were Witten caught the ball and T.O just watched him get tackled without any effort of getting in the defenders way.

Again, not hating on T.O, just something I noticed..It may be nothin...

Boysboy

Reaction score
rojan;2448703 said:
Im not trying to hate on T.O at all..He is one of my fav cowboys right next to Ware and TNew

But I did notice that he wasn't blocking for Witten at all..I noticed it twice were Witten caught the ball and T.O just watched him get tackled without any effort of getting in the defenders way.

Again, not hating on T.O, just something I noticed..It may be nothin...

I like him, but...I like him, but...

There's NO ifs, ands, or buts...either you like the person/thing or you don't. Just admit it.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
So TO, obviously a look-at-me-prima donna but not the cancerous infection he's made out to be, likes to catch the ball?

brilliant.jpg

Spectre

Reaction score
cowboys5;2448553 said:

It's his biggest flaw.
He's selfish and his moods directly reflect his own level of satifaction (or lack of).
He's a pollutant or a stimulant, depending on which day it is.
One thing he is not, and never will be, is a team player.
He's a child.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Wow, whatever, the guy is and always have been a team player, he is a great team player, he pulls his weight and he wants to pull more than his weight, if that is wrong, then I hope he never changes.

Keep asking for the ball T.O.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448809 said:
Wow, whatever, the guy is and always have been a team player, he is a great team player, he pulls his weight and he wants to pull more than his weight, if that is wrong, then I hope he never changes.

Keep asking for the ball T.O.

Well-I'm not the world's biggest fan of the guy, and yes, he can be childish and immature at times. But he hasn't nearly been the cancerous teammate like he was in SF/Philly. Like you said, I'm very surprised at some of the comments how he does certain things that were obvious he didn't do at all(i.e. giving up on that route on Romo's INT).