Anyone Notice How When T.o Gets Catches Hes Happy

Spectre

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448809 said:
Wow, whatever, the guy is and always have been a team player, he is a great team player, he pulls his weight and he wants to pull more than his weight, if that is wrong, then I hope he never changes.

Keep asking for the ball T.O.
T.O. is to "team player" as Emmitt Smith is to "well-spoken"

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2448818 said:

Like I said-I agree with your assessment, but at the same time, he hasn't been as bad as his past history, so I'm not complaining.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Boysboy;2448813 said:
Well-I'm not the world's biggest fan of the guy, and yes, he can be childish and immature at times. But he hasn't nearly been the cancerous teammate like he was in SF/Philly. Like you said, I'm very surprised at some of the comments how he does certain things that were obvious he didn't do at all(i.e. giving up on that route on Romo's INT).

they say he is a cancer, but players and coaches have said he is a great teammate, and this from people he has played with in all 3 places. the only coach that would say anything negative is the guy that is with the Cardinals now, I believe he is the offensive coordinator, he was the receivers coach here in 2006.

In 1998, the 9ers was getting routed, and T.O. went off on the team, he said he was tired of guys just coming to collect a pay check.
Funny thing is that Espn, all the media outlets praised him for his competitive spirit, wanting to play and give his all, they praised him for his honesty.

Now since they were losing and he started to go off on the coaches as well as Garcia, the media did not like that, so they took back their praise and even said that he should become politically correct(which means lie) there was no place for that and that he should bite his tongue.

I couldn't believe it when I heard on of the talking heads say that, I believe it was John clayton.

Someone that is cancerous does not practice as hard as he does, or play as hard as he does in games.

Spectre

Reaction score
Boysboy;2448821 said:
Like I said-I agree with your assessment, but at the same time, he hasn't been as bad as his past history, so I'm not complaining.
No, he hasn't.
But he has the potential to be at any given time.
His body language is enough for me to lose all respect for him as a so-called "team guy".
He's a helluva player when he's on and he takes all the credit. But he sucks when he's off and it's never HIS fault, in his eyes.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Spectre;2448818 said:

Emmitt is well spoken, have you ever talk with him in person? If you haven't how would you know. Do not speak on something that you don't know.

Woodson just said the other night, that Emmitt has a hard time while being in front of the camera and he is and has been working on that. He also said that it took him 2 and a half yrs before he was comfortable. He said that Emmitt and he talk all the time about his(Emmitt struggles).

Woodson, also said that people that do not have the gift of gab, like Irvin, Deion have a hard time.

So,, yes Owens is a great team player and Emmitt is well spoken, meet him in person and you will see for yourself.

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448826 said:
they say he is a cancer, but players and coaches have said he is a great teammate, and this from people he has played with in all 3 places. the only coach that would say anything negative is the guy that is with the Cardinals now, I believe he is the offensive coordinator, he was the receivers coach here in 2006.

In 1998, the 9ers was getting routed, and T.O. went off on the team, he said he was tired of guys just coming to collect a pay check.
Funny thing is that Espn, all the media outlets praised him for his competitive spirit, wanting to play and give his all, they praised him for his honesty.

Now since they were losing and he started to go off on the coaches as well as Garcia, the media did not like that, so they took back their praise and even said that he should become politically correct(which means lie) there was no place for that and that he should bite his tongue.

I couldn't believe it when I heard on of the talking heads say that, I believe it was John clayton.

Someone that is cancerous does not practice as hard as he does, or play as hard as he does in games.

Gary Cobb wrote an interesting piece on Andy Reid the other day. He said his big weakness is that he doesn't confront his players. For example, getting his QB coach to let McNabb know he's being benched at halftime in the Ravens game. And this wasn't the first time either-when Brad Childress was there, he would get BC to wipe McNabb's nose.

The same happened when Jeremiah Trotter was upset over getting the franchise tag in '02-Reid strayed away from him, and did the same by staying silent for months when Owens started bickering about his contract.

Not saying Owens gets a pass for what happened in Philly, but at the same time, others have to shoulder the blame too-I'm surprised Reid gets a pass for almost everything there, despite finishing in the NFCE basement 2/3 years.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Spectre;2448827 said:
No, he hasn't.
But he has the potential to be at any given time.
His body language is enough for me to lose all respect for him as a so-called "team guy".
He's a helluva player when he's on and he takes all the credit. But he sucks when he's off and it's never HIS fault, in his eyes.

Dude, when it is his fault he is the first to admit it, he will say it before he is even asked, so that is a flat out lie.

why take blame for something that you have no control over, and it is not your fault, what kind of sense do that make?

Ooh he threw a pass behind me and it was picked, but it was my fault I ran my route too fast or to well, next time I will run slower, give me a break.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Boysboy;2448830 said:
Gary Cobb wrote an interesting piece on Andy Reid the other day. He said his big weakness is that he doesn't confront his players. For example, getting his QB coach to let McNabb know he's being benched at halftime in the Ravens game. And this wasn't the first time either-when Brad Childress was there, he would get BC to wipe McNabb's nose.

The same happened when Jeremiah Trotter was upset over getting the franchise tag in '02-Reid strayed away from him, and did the same by staying silent for months when Owens started bickering about his contract.

Not saying Owens gets a pass for what happened in Philly, but at the same time, others have to shoulder the blame too-I'm surprised Reid gets a pass for almost everything there, despite finishing in the NFCE basement 2/3 years.

The contract in philly, was not a good contract, it was done in haste, because T.O.'s agent at the time let his contract in cisco expire, he was in Hawaii enjoying himself when T.O. and others was trying to contact him about the contract(plus this guy was taking money from T.O.) so this guy made a hasty contract with the ravens whcih T.O. did not like and they had to go to court to get that overturned and the eagles wanted to make that trade so they did another hasty contract with a big number, but it was not a good contract, everyone saw 48 mil, and they were like Wow that is a lot of money, anyway philly said they would renegotiate a better contract, later they just wanted to get things done then and get him on the team.

So T.O. helped them get to the SB they lost, he got his praise for the job he did, but they did not keep their word and T.O. started bringing it up and they basically told him to shut up and go to work. Philly is notorious for not paying their players anyway, that is why the always lose a lot of good/great players.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2448834 said:
Ah, the righteous approach. I love these responses in debating.
See 'em everytime.

Okay then... here we go... let's be ridiculous...

using your logic..

Have you ever played on a team with T.O.?
If not then "how would you know?" "Do not speak on something you don't know."
If I can't comment on Emmitt's speaking because I have spoken with him then YOU can't comment on T.O.'s team approach because YOU haven't played with him.

Emmitt is an idiot. T.O. is not a team player. I call it like I see it. It's a forum. It's my opinion. Thank you Mr, Righteous.

LOL-these TO threads just never go away. They seem to be more popular than the media's obsession with OJ for over a decade since his trial.

Spectre

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448832 said:
Dude, when it is his fault he is the first to admit it, he will say it before he is even asked, so that is a flat out lie.

why take blame for something that you have no control over, and it is not your fault, what kind of sense do that make?

Ooh he threw a pass behind me and it was picked, but it was my fault I ran my route too fast or to well, next time I will run slower, give me a break.
4 weeks ago he complained about not being used enough immediately after a losing game in which he was targeted 18 times and dropped the majority of the balls. The reality was, he sucked that day and it was no one's fault but his own and yet he still tried to point the finger at the QB or offensive gameplan.

Nothing could prove my point any better than this specific scenario.

BHendri5;2448829 said:
Emmitt is well spoken, have you ever talk with him in person? If you haven't how would you know. Do not speak on something that you don't know.

Woodson just said the other night, that Emmitt has a hard time while being in front of the camera and he is and has been working on that. He also said that it took him 2 and a half yrs before he was comfortable. He said that Emmitt and he talk all the time about his(Emmitt struggles).

Woodson, also said that people that do not have the gift of gab, like Irvin, Deion have a hard time.

So,, yes Owens is a great team player and Emmitt is well spoken, meet him in person and you will see for yourself.
See 'em everytime.

using your logic..

If I can't comment on Emmitt's speaking because I haven't spoken with him (even though I hear him talk every week) then YOU can't comment on T.O.'s team presence because YOU haven't played with him.

Emmitt is an idiot. T.O. is not a team player. I call it like I see it. It's a forum. It's my opinion. Don't be ridiculous.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Spectre;2448834 said:
See 'em everytime.

using your logic..

If I can't comment on Emmitt's speaking because I have spoken with him then YOU can't comment on T.O.'s team approach because YOU haven't played with him.

Emmitt is an idiot. T.O. is not a team player. I call it like I see it. It's a forum. It's my opinion. Thank you Mr, Righteous.

By your logic, which is wrong, by the way T.O. is a great team player. You see I have spoken with Emmitt in person at church and he is well spoken, he just has not got it down on camera yet, as I explained to you per Darren Woodson.

And no, never played with T.O., but I have spoken with players that have and that plays with him now.

Now what? Mr blind man

Spectre

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448839 said:
By your logic, which is wrong, by the way T.O. is a great team player. You see I have spoken with Emmitt in person at church and he is well spoken, he just has not got it down on camera yet, as I explained to you per Darren Woodson.

And no, never played with T.O., but I have spoken with players that have and that plays with him now.

Now what? Mr blind man
How can I not form an opinion on how someone speaks when I hear them speak every week, but you can based on what Darren Woodson said?

Well my mailman said Emmitt is an idiot and my barber said T.O. is not a team player so I guess it's official.

You're ridiculous.

Let's see a guy who has thrown his QB and coach under the bus on two different teams, was ousted because of his selfish approach on both occasions AND has blamed is current offense for his lack of involvement even when he was targeted 18 times in a game... but he's a team player.

And a guy who has said "You can't change a Leopard's stripes" and fumbles every other word out of his mouth is well spoken?

Okay dude.

BHendri5

Reaction score
4 weeks ago he complained about not being used enough immediately after a game in which he was targeted 18 times and dropped the majority of the balls. The reality was, he sucked that day and it was no one's fault but his own and yet he still tried to point the finger at the QB or offensive gameplan.

LOL, that is too funny, 17 balls and one end around. he caught 7, dropped 2, yes he dropped 2 and he admitted that. the others was thrwon too high, behind or too far out in front. Romo was off the begining of the season and he was way off in that skins game. Oh, I have rewatched that game several times now, because of T.O. bahsers like you, so that I can prove a point to them.

Witten also was thrown at that game 15/16 times and he only caught 6, the other passes were uncatchable, once again because Romo was off, and like I said I've had to rewatch that game with people so that I could show them that they were wrong.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Spectre;2448840 said:
How can I not form an opinion on how someone speaks when I hear them speak every week, but you can form an opinion on T.O.'s team approach based on what Darren Woodson said?

Well my mailman said Emmitt is an idiot and my barber said T.O. is not a team player so I guess it's official.

You're ridiculous.

How old are you? I just told you that I have spoken with Emmitt in person at church. and I have talked with teammates of T.O. about T.O. as a teammate.

Woodson said that Emmitt struggles on camera as he did for 2yrs.
Can you read? because you are the one that is ridiculous, anyway I'm going to bed it is 3 am, you can have the last word, I know how people here likes to have the last word.

Spectre

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448843 said:
How old are you? I just told you that I have spoken with Emmitt in person at church. and I have talked with teammates of T.O. about T.O. as a teammate.

Woodson said that Emmitt struggles on camera as he did for 2yrs.
Can you read?
Old enough to be your dad.
And I edited my post after realizing my misquote.
The point of the post remains, however.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Spectre;2448845 said:
I edited my post after realizing my misquote.

well then you are senile. BWHAAAAAAAA, and you need your eyes and ears checked, LOL.

Later

Spectre

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448847 said:
well then you are senile. BWHAAAAAAAA, and you need your eyes and ears checked, LOL.

Later
Maybe Emmitt is/should.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Spectre;2448845 said:
And I edited my post after realizing my misquote.
The point of the post remains, however.

Another thing-I wish Mike Shanahan had pulled the trigger and made the trade for him when Philly granted the Broncs permission to talk to him.

If I remember correctly, rumor had it that Pat Bowlen(their owner) stepped in and prevented it. He's hardly a meddling owner, but obviously, he was afraid Owens would tear up his franchise.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2448710 said:
I like him, but...I like him, but...

There's NO ifs, ands, or buts...either you like the person/thing or you don't. Just admit it.

Did you just say T.O. could be a person or a thing?:eek:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboys5;2448553 said:
Anyone Notice How When T.o Gets Catches Hes Happy

Lando: Is there a problem with your droid??

Han Solo: No, no problem. Why?

SW_chewbacca_statue_L.jpg
candylando.jpg