CFZ Anyone notice the blame game going around the Locker room lately?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak didn't throw into the wrong coverage.. You guys have to remember. Desite whether you like Dak or not... media pundits trash him just cause it brings in clicks.

It was so obviously not Dak faults that 99 percent of media members who crap on him came out and put the blame on CD. The know they'd look ridiculous if they didn't.

Also do people forget...we went up 28-14 at one point, if that' literally any other team the Packers played this year their defense would hold on or the win. The defense has played horrible for the past 2.5 games.

Dak threw 2 picks early and then we went up 28-14..it's a lot of people who didn't watch the game who think he threw those picks late.

Oh I guarantee you there are people actually watched the game who have convinced themselves that the picks were the reason we gave up the lead. You can't win with these people man..

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dak didn't throw into the wrong coverage.. You guys have to remember. Desite whether you like Dak or not... media pundits trash him just cause it brings in clicks.

It was so obviously not Dak faults that 99 percent of media members who crap on him came out and put the blame on CD. The know they'd look ridiculous if they didn't.

Also do people forget...we went up 28-14 at one point, if that' literally any other team the Packers played this year their defense would hold on or the win. The defense has played horrible for the past 2.5 games.

Dak threw 2 picks early and then we went up 28-14..it's a lot of people who didn't watch the game who think he threw those picks late.

Man who would have thought J Lew was that important. Maybe Barr a little bit missed as well

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Schultz is one of the worst LBs in the nfl

tells you all you need to know about this guys intelligence

Will to be fair, if Schultz played KB, he would be one of the worst if not the worst LB in the league.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
this is Jerry's GM work...he put this team together. the infighting is begining and usually that's begining of the end. offense calling each other out. defense calling each other out. coach is losing the locker room.

we have seen this before...

Nothing a 2-3 game win streak won't cure.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

agreed, but 2 things you are ignoring.
1. dallas did not score in the 4th qtr ! how come?? was it the defenses fault?
2.dallas did not score in the OT period how come??
3. also the defense set up 1or 2 td with a turnover, stopped gb from scoring with another.
It isnt like dallas offense was just driving 80 yds for scores.
along with the good play, there was a bunch of bad sloppy play by the offense.

and the defense wasnt horrible, they just were not great like early in season.
phil exposed their weakness and now other teams are using that against the def.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
agreed, but 2 things you are ignoring.
1. dallas did not score in the 4th qtr ! how come?? was it the defenses fault?
2.dallas did not score in the OT period how come??

No it was the refs fault. If I recall correctly the penalty count in the 4th quarter and OT was Dallas 7 Green Bay 0. Every time Dallas even smelled like they were going to do something a ref magically found his flag. At some point we're going to have to acknowledge that once the refs decide you're going to lose a game.. you are GOING to lose that game. I know people like to think all pro sports are on the up and up.. I'm not one of those people.

3. also the defense set up 1or 2 td with a turnover, stopped gb from scoring with another.
It isnt like dallas offense was just driving 80 yds for scores.
along with the good play, there was a bunch of bad sloppy play by the offense.

and the defense wasnt horrible, they just were not great like early in season.
phil exposed their weakness and now other teams are using that against the def.

It was one score not two and I believe the offense actually did have two 80+ yard TD drives and one other that was 66. Meanwhile the defense gave up drives of 76 and 89 in the 4th quarter.. include a bomb touchdown on 4th and 7. They also gave up 31 points and 200+ yards on the ground.. So yes.. they were horrible..

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yup. Funny. He told me everyone knew that he changed his name. So not only does this person have no clue what on earth they are talking about. They are also a liar.
I never said everyone knew my name. I said I never hid my name change. No one but you has been so obsessed with the fact that I am AmariChill and no one bought it up until you said it. I really don’t care lol but let’s not act like I’m this lying thick skulled liar.

Last edited:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
[QUOTE="MysteryIceGuro, post: 12294477, member: 40756
.........Pretty sure Kellen Moore called out Dak in a subtle fashion by saying he changes the play at the line of scrimmage and doesn’t call as many pass plays as previously thought. We have proof of this through watching Rush play vs Dak. The amount of running we did was significantly higher than what we’re doing with Dak. I think I heard Rush yell “kill kill” maybe twice during his streak this season. Dak? Has at least 5 a game...........
[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I pointed this out weeks ago. It seemed obvious to me that Rush was sticking to the play call as much as possible. Dak thinks he knows how to read a defense, but he does not. He just wants to throw the ball and pad his stats.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wait, this dude is amarichill or whatever?

Haha, that makes so much sense now. Some of the lowest Football IQ posts on this site… not easy to do.
He did choose a name and avi that everyone reading would be like: Who this guy?
Even with his post count and likes.
It certainly got me for a hot second.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I never said everyone knew my name. I said I never hid my name change. No one but you has been so obsessed with the fact that I am AmariChill and no one bought it up until you said it. I really don’t care lol but let’s not act like I’m this lying thick skulled liar.
You literally told me in another thread that you were transparent about your name change and that if I was around for the username changes (whatever that meant) that I would know. I’m not obsessed with you at all. I just find it hilarious that I knew it was you without being present for your switch