Anyone notice the game isn't going to be live for some DirecTv Members? *Merge*

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
NFL Replay...............it'll be on one way or the other.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Directv guide is showing it on sunday afternoon at 4pm on nfl network.

sago1

Reaction score
I'm assuming I'll be able to get it on either channelsurfing or sopcast so I'm not panicking yet. BTW: Does anybody know if both channelsurfing & sopcast will be options available to us who live outside the Dallas area when the Cowboys aren't shown on prime time or in those 2nd Sunday games?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is what I love about living where I do cause it covers the Cowboys games regardless of what else is going on. :)

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
This is a pretty big deal for Cowboys fans living outside of the region (and a bit surprising that the mods would move this to the off-topic zone). I suspect that this board will get bombarded with posts asking about the game as we draw closer to Saturday and no one can figure out why it isn't on live tv as originally scheduled.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Draegerman;2188879 said:
This is a pretty big deal for Cowboys fans living outside of the region (and a bit surprising that the mods would move this to the off-topic zone). I suspect that this board will get bombarded with posts asking about the game as we draw closer to Saturday and no one can figure out why it isn't on live tv as originally scheduled.
We can't help being human. We've tried walking on water, but every dang one of us failed.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Hostile;2188939 said:
We can't help being human. We've tried walking on water, but every dang one of us failed.

Point taken. Now pardon me while I go and bury my head in the sand for having caused all this trouble around here. :eek::

Draegerman

PS: As was pointed out earlier, the title to this thread is a bit misleading. It should have regarded the NFL Network yanking our game in favor of the Skins/Jets. I just felt it was necessary to ask other DirecTv subscribers first to get confirmation before I put it out there on this message board.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Yep, Favre has got us again!! When he retired it was suppossed to be a Cowboys marathon (i know because i took off of work that day) but it turned into Packers Day! Then this craziness about his unretiring took away the 'Hail Mary' game against Minnesota. Now, the game against the Broncos!! "Curse you, Brett Favre!!!" LOL!!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Not a bad title change, WG. It beats the one that I was going to use:

"NFL Network Conspires Against Cowboys - Vows To Never Televise Any Of Their Games Ever Again!!!"

:p:

aikemirv

Reaction score
This is a irritating move for them:

It will already be in the largest market on local channels anyway. He will play a couple of series at best.

Instead of just showing his highlights - which they could easily do - they could even show all of his throws - they choose to take away their largest viewing audience at 9:00 for a game that many will only watch an hour of at best. So from 8:00 on they will have no audience where they would have ahd a large audience for 3 hours from 9 -12

Typical NFL network though not knowing where their bread is buttered.

By the way, they need an alternate like ESPN has. I did not get to watch the first 8 minutes of the Cowboy game because of the runover of the Washington game. Funny thing is though, the Washington game was blacked out in my area because it was on local. At 9:00 they should have put the Dallas game on starting on time since I was blacked out from the Skins game - with an alternate they could pull that off.

Just a novel idea for NFL network - You already had the Cowboys game scheduled at 9:00. The least you could do since you had that planned and had fans expecting it is show it right after the Jets game - you idiots - anybody know how to contact them?????!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Draegerman;2188990 said:
Not a bad title change, WG. It beats the one that I was going to use:

"NFL Network Conspires Against Cowboys - Vows To Never Televise Any Of Their Games Ever Again!!!"

:p:
I don't know. I like that one.