Video: Anyone notice Tyron Smith's reaction on the winning touchdown?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the most emotion I have seen from him since he was drafted.

tyronsmith.gif

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score
I took note of it live but couldnt find any videos showing it this morning, he had an outstanding game too

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I hope we as fans truly appreciate what we have in this o- line. We are watching historic greatness unfold before our eyes. It's like those who refuse to acknowledge LeBron James greatness because they are too busy being a hater or a "realist".

Dan LeBatard went on an on during his show about how Tony gets to play a different game than everyone else. He wasn't even getting touched, he had all day to surgically perform on the Giants.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

tyronsmith.gif

LOL -- I imagine there are lots of fans who displayed the same intensity in their emotions when that happened. I can attest to the fact that mine were pretty intense as well. Once I realized I wasn't dreaming, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. When Witten caught that TD pass at the end, it was definitely a surreal ending to say the least.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

I did and I loved it. I've never posted it before but when that article came out last year about his past I was a little concerned about him - it made it seem as though football wasn't something he was passionate about, rather is was a means to an end and he just happened to be great at it. That demonstration made me happy.

JDSmith

Reaction score
It was like in Highlander, you could see the life force come out of the Giants players and flow into ours. I'm surprised nobody started to levitate and throw a off couple of lighting bolts. I think Smith might be saying,"There can be only ONE!"