Video: Anyone notice Tyron Smith's reaction on the winning touchdown?

rynochop

Reaction score
Yeah, when my wife asks why I can't just DVR the game, I say, "Of course I'm going to DVR the game."

Then she says, "So you're not watching it tonight?"

And I say, "Heck yeah I'm watching it tonight... what is wrong with you?"

ha..i pause the game for like 15 minutes, and go work k on dinner or do other crap around the house, then come back and watch til it catches up live

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I saw him but I was going crazy myself work everybody up at the apartment complex :D happy for him tho.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone notice they averaged almost 7 yards a carry running behind him yesterday.

This guy is disturbingly good in every way. In space he is a road grader. In line he is a stone wall. He's still going to get beat on quick inside moves occasionally, but this is the best player Dallas has had in decades. I also think the success we've seen with Tyron is one of the biggest influences on Jerry changing his tune and drafting uglies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
ha..i pause the game for like 15 minutes, and go work k on dinner or do other crap around the house, then come back and watch til it catches up live

Yeah, it is indeed pretty sweet to be able to fast forward through the commercials.

However, there is a real chance that someone will text me or simply walk in and ask something that ruins it for me.

A couple of years ago I had to run up to my office for a little bit to get something for work. I left about mid way through the first quarter and it probably took about an hour to get there and back. I made sure not to listen to sports radio and to not look at any texts that were sent to me.

Then, when I got home and had just started watching again, my sister (who had come over to visit my wife), walked in the room and said, "Can you believe Dallas actually lost that game?"

I was like, :facepalm:

It never fails.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was like in Highlander, you could see the life force come out of the Giants players and flow into ours. I'm surprised nobody started to levitate and throw a off couple of lighting bolts. I think Smith might be saying,"There can be only ONE!"
100,000 internet points for The Highlander tie-in. :thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, when my wife asks why I can't just DVR the game, I say, "Of course I'm going to DVR the game."

Then she says, "So you're not watching it tonight?"

And I say, "Heck yeah I'm watching it tonight... what is wrong with you?"
:laugh::bow:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
It just looks like he is in a better place physically and mentally. I felt bad for this dude with his family drama. No young man should go thru that much stress.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Time for Mike Missinelli and Talking Eagles. He's gonna tear them a new one:lmao:

My bad...he just said they're gonna destroy us next week:lmao2: