Anyone on board with moving Collins to LG?

bodi

Reaction score
No need Xavier will hold the fort down. I bet he will be ranked top 10 guard by PFF, one we are in the playoffs.

doubl ful Xavier Su'a-Filo was bad. He directly caused the ball to be knocked out of Dak's hand as he was throwing.

conner01

Reaction score
Leave Collins where he's at.
Go with Looney at center and kick Frederick out to left guard
Why move so many
Just put looney at guard
A week ago we had the super star guard right behind Connor

lockster

Reaction score
Only on this board.

Folks are so tied up in arguments they made 2 years ago about how La'el was better at guard that they refuse to acknowledge that he's become a very good RT.
Yeah, I didn't like him at tackle to begin with, but I seen him constantly improving, by mid season last year, I knew as long as kept working at it, he should stay there. That gives us a physical tackle on that side it should be easier to find a big guard.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't like him at tackle to begin with, but I seen him constantly improving, by mid season last year, I knew as long as kept working at it, he should stay there. That gives us a physical tackle on that side it should be easier to find a big guard.

LG is the SLB of the offensive line. I had expected us to simple cycle cheapo vets there until we kept signing and signing guys. Now it's going to be a fight between Williams and McGovern.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Start opening some damn running lanes since Williams is out for the year? Collins has done a decent job at rt the past few years but i think his strength is being a road grader.

Fleming to RT

No, he struggled with the mental aspects of playing OG. OT only has to work with the OG instead of an OL on each side.

Looney or Fleming could play OG if XSF struggles.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
How bout we move Jerry to L.A.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
No need Xavier will hold the fort down. I bet he will be ranked top 10 guard by PFF, one we are in the playoffs.

This is a troll right? This has got to be a troll post.
SuaFilo is HORRIBLE....I cannot understand people on here who rate him so highly...he's really bad.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Wow.

People can't see nuffin'.

Williams played well. He's not about power but he's great on technique.

I'd hate to see y'all back when Stepnoski played C.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Start opening some damn running lanes since Williams is out for the year? Collins has done a decent job at rt the past few years but i think his strength is being a road grader.

Fleming to RT

i have been onboard with that ever since 3 years ago when he played LG a few games for us

quickccc

Reaction score
nope, ,, let him continue to develop into a premiere OT, how will he ever master a position and role if we keep shifting and shuffling a player once he's finally find his groove ?

and we've recently invested two high round picks - two Connors - into the interior
and now we'd want to re-move in another one that just re-signed for OT type money contract ?

jrumann59

Reaction score
wait you mean XSF is not the savior many on here were clamoring about...

Creeper

Reaction score
The drop off from Collins to Fleming at RT is far greater than the drop off from Williams to Su'a Filo at LG. Collins hasn;t played LG for a couple of years so why mess things up? And by the way, the guy playing Left Tackle is not who he was when this video was captured either.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He is dominating at his position, I would not mess with it. Also, it is easier to find a solid LG than it is a solid RT.