anyone on board with this?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i say alternate johnson and bollinger every other series.

that way you keep the giants on their heels.

a flea flicker is in order to roy "the real deal" williams.

a double reverse with crayton throwing a fifty yard pass to terrell.

a screen to terrell....he throws back to johnson....johnson laterals to stanback...he launches a 75 yard strike to bennett.

how about this one? lead freaking draw to choice.

a fake punt ala danny white.

a blocked punt....where the hell is ike holt?

letting carpenter play a few series on stunts?

please tell me some of your trick plays.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
What I'm thinking is.......... if Brad is as beyond horrible as he has been; he gets yanked and in comes Bollinger. Let's just hope the kid doesn't come in on a 12 pack of red bull and over-plays to make something happen. He could make #81 very happy something Brad could never do.

I still can't fathom Choice NOT playing. I dunno. 1st and whatever..............give him the ball. Marion NEEDS the rest on occassion despite what he thinks. This is where the coaching staff fails, IMO. Fails at recognizing who needs what and when.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Seven;2387784 said:
What I'm thinking is.......... if Brad is as beyond horrible as he has been; he gets yanked and in comes Bollinger. Let's just hope the kid doesn't come in on a 12 pack of red bull and over-plays to make something happen. He could make #81 very happy something Brad could never do.

very true...i don't want johnson seriously injured or nothing like that.

but i would like to see both qb's play every other series to toy with the giants defense.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Seven;2387784 said:

I still can't fathom Choice NOT playing. I dunno. 1st and whatever..............give him the ball. Marion NEEDS the rest on occassion despite what he thinks. This is where the coaching staff fails, IMO. Fails at recognizing who needs what and when.

i agree 100% about everythng you just said...especially choice.

we are lucky as hell to have him on our roster..

let him run the damn ball.

barber is going to become the next earl campbell if we don't spell him from time to time.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You can't rotate qb's every play but maybe every other possession. We gotta get something going out there..

Seven

Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2387795 said:
this isn't high school football.

You could tell that from the way we've played? Awesome, dude.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. A dimension beyond sight and sound. And logic.

Seven

Reaction score
lane;2387791 said:
very true...i don't want johnson seriously injured or nothing like that.

but i would like to see both qb's play every other series to toy with the giants defense.

I would like to see one or the other get in a groove and move the chains. I think your devious side wants to make a mess of the Giants. :eek:hboy: So do I. But I think a furious rotation of our QB's would make more of a mess for us.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2387803 said:
You can't rotate qb's every play but maybe every other possession. We gotta get something going out there..

i meant every other possession.. sorry.

tell me some trick plays .

Seven

Reaction score
jobberone;2387808 said:
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. A dimension beyond sight and sound. And logic.

Follow the light.................. :D

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jobberone;2387808 said:

i'll have what your having....lol

i would appreciate some trick play thoughts.

Seven

Reaction score
jobberone;2387821 said:
I promise I'll never come back. :laugh2:

Wasn't all THAT bad..............Right? job....er ...........one.............Hello?

Damn.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Seven;2387784 said:

I agree with your thoughts on Barber and why he is not taken out.
If Choice comes in and rips a couple of decent runs I am sure some idiots on message boards will be chirping to have Choice as the main runner but I have seen the backup runner be very effective for the same reason.
No one expects Choice to be very good and everyone on defense keys on Barber.
Barber getting 31 touches in this next game may not be the most effective thing for our offense. This coaching staff needs to give him rest wether he wants it or not. That's what coaches are suppose to do.
We need Barber fresh and I think Choice can give him some plays off.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2387795 said:
this isn't high school football.

thank you so much for letting me know this.

i thought for sure it was.

i can not believe that the last thirty three years i've followed this team i never knew they were not a high school team.

thanks so much!!!

i'm going to sleep very well thanks to you letting me know this.

please let me know my future flaws.

i'm forever in debt to you.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
lane;2387813 said:
i meant every other possession.. sorry.

tell me some trick plays .

So pay day comes around for Brad and Jerry yells trick!!!:rolleyes:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2387837 said:
So pay day comes around for Brad and Jerry yells trick!!!:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao:

i love this!

ratliff in your avatar speaks volumes about you.

you know a great talent when you see it.