anyone on board with this?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
lane;2387819 said:
i'll have what your having....lol

i would appreciate some trick play thoughts.

Surely you know as many as I would. I'm still trying to digest the original proposition.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
I would appreciate some trick plays to keep them on their toes but no way alternate qbs from series to series.:madden:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
We will need to reach into the 2003 Playbook because of Brad Johnson.

We need to run the ball, shorten the field for Brad Johnson and play solid defense.

That is the only chance we have.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It didn't work well for Tom Landry, why would it work any better for Phillips?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2387773 said:
i say alternate johnson and bollinger every other series.

that way you keep the giants on their heels.

a flea flicker is in order to roy "the real deal" williams.

a double reverse with crayton throwing a fifty yard pass to terrell.

a screen to terrell....he throws back to johnson....johnson laterals to stanback...he launches a 75 yard strike to bennett.

how about this one? lead freaking draw to choice.

a fake punt ala danny white.

a blocked punt....where the hell is ike holt?

letting carpenter play a few series on stunts?

please tell me some of your trick plays.

This isn't Texas Tech vs Texas.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
It sounds like this a anything goes type of thread. So here are my suggestions for trick plays.

Put Sam Paleauscu(sp?) on defense and have him blitz.

Since Brad Johnson is the field goal holder, if it 4th and less and 2 and we set up to go for a field goal, fake it and have him throw it to Bennett for a first down.

Flea Flicker to Miles Austin. Have Williams and Owens lined up on the outside and Austin in the Slot. Williams can go 20 yards and then curl. Owens can do an in and out pattern. And Miles Austin will do a stutter and go and with all the attention drawn on Owens and Williams, he will be open.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2388229 said:
It sounds like this a anything goes type of thread. So here are my suggestions for trick plays.

Put Sam Paleauscu(sp?) on defense and have him blitz.

Since Brad Johnson is the field goal holder, if it 4th and less and 2 and we set up to go for a field goal, fake it and have him throw it to Bennett for a first down.

Flea Flicker to Miles Austin. Have Williams and Owens lined up on the outside and Austin in the Slot. Williams can go 20 yards and then curl. Owens can do an in and out pattern. And Miles Austin will do a stutter and go and with all the attention drawn on Owens and Williams, he will be open.

The flea flicker may work if Brad can throw it far enough.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Johnson will play the whole game barring injury and throwing 4 ints.... Regardless of how bad he plays we can live with one more game from Johnson. Bollinger is just as bad and doesn't know the the system as well and hasn't done jack with our top WRs in practice.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2388309 said:
Johnson will play the whole game barring injury and throwing 4 ints.... Regardless of how bad he plays we can live with one more game from Johnson. Bollinger is just as bad and doesn't know the the system as well and hasn't done jack with our top WRs in practice.

You been taking lessons from Belicheat and spying practices or something? If so............stop holding out, man!

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
no, Brad wouldn't get off the field fast enough and cost us a delay of game penalty.