Anyone play Fortnite or PUBG?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
If you aren't familiar with them they are in a nutshell survival, battle royal FPS games that have became quite popular over the last several months. Atm almost a million players are online{Steam}playing PUBG.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If you aren't familiar with them they are in a nutshell survival, battle royal FPS games that have became quite popular over the last several months. Atm almost a million players are online{Steam}playing PUBG.

My son plays both and loves them, Johnny

He downloaded the beta for Fortnight (PS4) but he's all about PUBG (Steam)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
My son plays both and loves them, Johnny

He downloaded the beta for Fortnight (PS4) but he's all about PUBG (Steam)

I myself am downloading Fortnite right now and already have PUBG installed but have been hesitant to play until I get all the hotkeys memorized. Wish it had some sort of single player or at least practice to familiarize yourself with the game instead of just being thrown in a 100 man battle royal, Fortnite at least lets you play around a bit before the match starts. Wish I had the fast twitch reflexes of some of these youngsters :laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I myself am downloading Fortnite right now and already have PUBG installed but have been hesitant to play until I get all the hotkeys memorized. Wish it had some sort of single player or at least practice to familiarize yourself with the game instead of just being thrown in a 100 man battle royal, Fortnite at least lets you play around a bit before the match starts. Wish I had the fast twitch reflexes of some of these youngsters :laugh:
Yeah man, my son is a boss! Knows all the keys and such.

Sometimes jumping in is the best way to go, Johnny! Some OJT :)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I would play PUBG if it was on the PS4. I don't have a PC, let alone a gaming one.

I have heard that it's supposed to be on PS4 sometime late next year. If that's the case I'll certainly get it then.

Fortnight....I've seen it for PS4 but it just really doesn't look fun at all to me.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
I'm the minority, as I'm not a fan of either. These style of games put me to sleep. I find them incredibly boring to play.

I wasn't big on h1z1 king of the hill or dayZ either for what it's worth.

I would also include games like minecraft and terreria in this group as well.