Anyone Recommend Animal Kingdom?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Back in 2016 I started watching, but we were busy trying to buy a new house, and I had started a new job so I eventually lost track.

From what I can tell, this season looks good. Is it enough to find season 1 again and catch up?

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Animal Kingdom. I used to watch National Geographic's Animal Kingdom with Marlin Perkins back in the 70's. I'm guessing this is not the same type of show.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Animal Kingdom. I used to watch National Geographic's Animal Kingdom with Marlon Perkins back in the 70's. I'm guessing this is not the same type of show.
LMAO, not if it's being compared to The Shield and SOA.

I used to love Marlin sending his trusty sidekick Jim to wrestle alligators. I always thought he secretly wished to slather antelope's blood on Jim and send him out to locate the missing pride of lions. He knew Jim wanted to be the head guy. Jim was Michael to Marlin's Don Corleone, loved him but waiting.....just waiting.

Last edited:

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
It’s solid, definitely worth a watch.

J, Pope, and the youngest brother (deran?) are the most intriguing characters imo.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to like Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
Well, you should have been watching Animal Kingdom, Quick's sound a lot more exciting.

If I'd gotten approval for my brothel, that was going to be named Wild Kingdom and I was going to be maître d in my cute little safari shorts suit and combo pith helmet/watermelon juicer.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, you should have been watching Animal Kingdom, Quick's sound a lot more exciting.

If I'd gotten approval for my brothel, that was going to be named Wild Kingdom and I was going to be maître d in my cute little safari shorts suit and combo pith helmet/watermelon juicer.
Sounds like a new Showtime series....not necessarily a good one, but as long as you get paid...

firewater

Reaction score
I enjoy it. Saw episode 1 of the new season and I'll check out episode 2 this weekend.